• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Volt Frost / Pokemon Blazing Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    Hi Pokecommunity and all cool hackers out there! I'm new round here and i am making my first pokemon hack: Pokemon Volt Frost / Pokemon Blazing Frost.
    I will accept any help out there , just leave a post. Specially i need help in scripting(a-text), mapping , trainers/gym leaders/elite4/champ. Now da description!

Rom name: Pokemon Volt Frost / Pokemon Blazing Frost
    Base: Pokemon Ruby
    Versions:2 for now........:)
    Mascott pokemon:Pokemon Volt Frost: Black Kyurem./ Pokemon Blazing Frost:
    White Kyurem.

Images soon.

Videos soon.

Extremely much help needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Bye for now.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Welcome to the forums, this is the wrong section for your ROM hack.

EDIT: Your ROM hack deserves to be in one of the sections in here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Pretty much what Heart's Soul just said above me. If you want help for your ROM hack, you are better of going to the Emulation section. There's a Help Recruitment Thread where you can request help for for hack, instead of having to post it here.

This is not much of an intro, rather than a hack thread...so imma lock this. If you still feel lost & stuff, you can always PM me. Try introducing yourself again!

brb closing dis

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back