• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON VORTEX VERSION! --NOW RECRUITING!--

Evil team Costume design and Region name

• Total voters

Omonox

Pokemon TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue
    Years
    Can you send me a link to download the Rom so I could see what it's like. The screenshots look cool and I want to see how some custom sprites would look like

Omonox

Years
    Okay, I'll probably have time to check it out tomorrow and I'll see what sprites I can make for it.

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Alright team Ill work on it more tonight but then we will prob start truly tomorrow! SO EXCITED ^^

Omonox

Years
    I'm also excited, I noticed some glitches I emailed you. Definitely the text and events have to be changed up a little. Otherwise, it looks great (Pokemon Glazed has nice looking tiles to begin with).

VerdeWare

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Yes thanks paul, with the tiles from glazed though, Im hoping to get some help from synbit for a creation of new tiles specifically for the game. And yes I need to use advance text like really soon. :P

Omonox

Years
    Before we start though, the whole team has to have a discussion on some topics.
    -Region Name
    -Version Mascot
    -Plot (After the beginning)
    -Villainous Team
    -Rival
    -Designs for Characters
    -Design of Region (I know how to edit map connections so I can change the direction of where each map goes to)

VerdeWare

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    yes pretty much I guess will just have a meeting and message over skype or something in case anyone has better Ideas than my own :P :D ^^ So skypers Im registered as verdeware so lets have a small chat then start on this PROJECT!!!

Omonox

Years
    Already done some work. I just put the starter event on the route, I made it possible to go in Birch' lab and I made the Academy isolated. I think we should use the weather institute map for the Academy and change the npc to students. I'll then add a warp to some random map faraway where you start the journey

VerdeWare

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    yeah sounds good but we will talk in a bit on skype what is your skype name paul? do you have skype?

Omonox

Years
    I have like 8 accounts but none of them I remember. I always forget and make a new one. I'll make a new account we could chat maybe at like 2:00 PM Eastern

VerdeWare

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    thats about in 4 hours for me but yeah Ill think of a time to talk during a time where all times are not weird and such

VerdeWare

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Team the meeting will be in an hour of your current time, if you have given me a skype name I have sent you an invite already. LETS GET EXCITED!

Omonox

Years
    Okay my skype is mastamilo657. I don't have working mic or webcam :(. I can chat though.

VerdeWare

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Lol yeah syn bit if you need to take a break you can that cool. you should take a nap! :P but yeah if you want to still talk on kik thats cool too

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
    Cool the whole team can add me on kik my user name is: Synzero
    I will use it because I wont be home today but yeah...
    Well Im off to sleep cyaa guys...

Omonox

Years
    Does anybody want Fakemon in the game? We could always add new Pokemon since it's a new region.

Back