• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon vs PC

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    So if pokemon faced off againest all the members of PC who do you think would win? Well, I think us PC members would won because there is a lot more of us than all the pokemon.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    There are more Pokemon in the Pokemon world than there are people. Pokemon obv wins, especially when there's Arceus around who would eat us with its two weird wheels ahhh omg aaa

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Obviously the Pokémon would win.

Last time I checked, humans don't have mystical powers like a Pokémon.
    I think you should have thought about that before making this thread.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Pokemon vs Humans?
    well obviously the powers of pokemon beat us all and like previous posters mentioned the pokemon like Arceus can sweep us out like ... that!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    What kind of question is that? :0
    Pokémon would win. And Arceus is not even needed. A Charizard with Flame Thrower, A Venusaur with Solar Beam, a Blastoise with Hydro Pump, Pikachu with Thunder....
    Humans are very vulnerable
    beings. The Pokémon world's human population should thank their lucky stars that Pokémon aren't hostile in nature to humans.

If you don't believe that Pokémon are larger in quantity than humans, compare them to the animals of our world. There are much more creatures walking this earth than 6 billion.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Obviously humans, we have these little things called Masterballs that lets us enslave any Pokemon of our choice other than a Whiscash. But we could just get Arceus to kill the Whishcashs.

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
    No humans = Win! Set up some nuclear bombs drop it on a pokemon.. yeah yup you know the story Or we can resort to The ugliest person in the world using scary face sure that'll scare Arceus

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    No humans = Win! Set up some nuclear bombs drop it on a pokemon.. yeah yup you know the story Or we can resort to The ugliest person in the world using scary face sure that'll scare Arceus

Ok, now let us find a Pokécommunity member that could set up some nuclear bombs! And also, let's hope the ugliest person in the world will be a member of this forum.

Did you even read the first post or even the title!?

And Pokémon would obviously win, since you said Pokémon and not "Pokémon from this area", there would be a few 100 billions of Pokémon.. agaisnt maximum 1000 members of this forum, and Pokémon having the ability to use attacks..

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    So just one of every Pokemon against every PC member?

Lol Pokemon for sure. :( Most of the Legendaries would just step on us. Other pokemon could take out like 100s of us at a time, I'm sure. We could probably subdue a lot of the baby Pokemon (lmfao) or base stage Pokemon but otherwise? Yeah we'd get our asses kicked for sure.

That and half of us would probably be pretty useless if only because we'd be running around looking for our favourite Pokemon. :( Or at least, I know I would.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Dragonite used Hyper Beam!
    Mr. Sillypillz fainted!
    Cherii fainted!
    Niprop fainted!
    Eeveon fainted!
    Ninja Caterpie fainted!
    Tainui fainted!
    GoingPokemonCrazy777 fainted!
    Opposite Day fainted!
    Kotowari fainted!
    Wings Don't Cry fainted!
    CliveKoopa fainted!
    NoRealName fainted!
    Lightning fainted!
    Charmageddon fainted!
    PokeCommunity whited out!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    ew hyper beam lol

We have to use the combined skill of the members of this forum?

*looks around*

No offense to any of the friends I've made here, but,
    we're doomed ;-;

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Lol If it was PC vs. Pokemon...

That would probably be the coolest moment in my life if I wasn't about to die. :cer_disbelief:

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I assume as humans we are allowed to requisition technology, and that since Pokemon are fictional this may include such contraptions as giant mecha. We may then win.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Without guns, us humans are nothing more than intelligent mammals. I still think I can beat the crap out of a Magikarp, though..... but an Arceus..?

SuperShuckle94

Shuckology 213
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    TBH I'd end up joining the pokemon. Or at least snagging a Shuckle from the crossfire and running as far away as possible. XD

But regardless, we'd be screwed even if we had all the technology in the pokeverse. Arons have the ability to eat steel IIRC, so there go our mechas, and seeing as there's only one master ball per game and they aren't mass marketed there's no way on earth that we could get enough of them to capture every pokemon in existance. So unless someone managed to catch Arceus and restart the universe before to much damage was done we would be totally screwed.

Back