• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon - Wally Quest! (Version 1.1 - 15/04/23)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    This ROM hack is amazing! I haven't arrived on Island Cave yet on my story progression, but I hear that there's a bug, so I made a backup sav file for this.

Just a question: In learning egg moves, how is it done in this hack? Is it via the vanilla method of breeding, the enhanced one (from SwSh), or is there an egg move tutor anywhere?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    I cant beat Maxie at mt chimney he is uber hard and I have all my pokemon at 36 and how i have swampert and it feels like he doesnt learn that many water moves

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    This ROM hack is amazing! I haven't arrived on Island Cave yet on my story progression, but I hear that there's a bug, so I made a backup sav file for this.

Just a question: In learning egg moves, how is it done in this hack? Is it via the vanilla method of breeding, the enhanced one (from SwSh), or is there an egg move tutor anywhere?

Hello, thanks! Egg moves are done via the vanilla method of breeding.

Can the ralts you catch at the start be famale? Because I have been reseting multiple times

Hi no, it's male only.
    Spoiler:

Is there no way of getting vitamins in this game?

There aren't vitamins in the game,
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Hi, enjoying the game so far but I was wondering when you give 10k to the grunts in Mauville to join team aqua/magma it is real or just a scam?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Is there any documentation present regarding the changes made to the variant version?
    Would you recommend I play the normal or the variant version? Thank you!

Years
    • Any/Them
    • Seen Mar 23, 2024
    Hi! Where can I get the pokéblock case? I'm trying to evolve my feebas, but I can't find where I'm supposed to get the pokéblock case. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    Hi, enjoying the game so far but I was wondering when you give 10k to the grunts in Mauville to join team aqua/magma it is real or just a scam?

Spoiler:

Is there any documentation present regarding the changes made to the variant version?
    Would you recommend I play the normal or the variant version? Thank you!

Hello, you can find documentation in variant_changes.txt (inside the Notes zip).
    I don't really have a answer to which, but I've adjusted the typesystem and buffed some Pokemon, you can see if you find the changes agreeable.

Hi! Where can I get the pokéblock case? I'm trying to evolve my feebas, but I can't find where I'm supposed to get the pokéblock case. Thank you!

Hello, Feebas can be evolved with the Prism Scale sold by a Slateport Market NPC (see features.txt, and item_locations.txt in Notes).

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    Congratulations on your hack Sofie! Do you plan to add Gen VIII and IX? With all the pokemon and the original postgame searches that you propose, this game would be the best in Esmeralda.

cazza

Mr. Pokémon
    Years
  • Finished the game, thoroughly enjoyed it! Did get soft locked once, and a couple graphical and pathing/scripting errors but is to be expected for a project that is suprisingly thorough, and especially for your first. Thank you for your work!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    Did Azurill get it's evolution method changed?
    If so what is it?

Hello, I didn't change it.

Congratulations on your hack Sofie! Do you plan to add Gen VIII and IX? With all the pokemon and the original postgame searches that you propose, this game would be the best in Esmeralda.

Hello thanks! Unfortunately I'm unlikely to in the near future, life has become hectic.

Hi are there dexnav and hidden abilities?

Hi there isn't dexnav, but there is a scientist in Devon that can change into hidden abilities (see the features.txt).

Finished the game, thoroughly enjoyed it! Did get soft locked once, and a couple graphical and pathing/scripting errors but is to be expected for a project that is suprisingly thorough, and especially for your first. Thank you for your work!

Hello, thank you! May I know where the soft lock and errors happened?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    Hello thanks! Unfortunately I'm unlikely to in the near future, life has become hectic
    Don't worry Sofie, the fans of your work will wait the necessary time to see how your hack is updated with the latest gens.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi there isn't dexnav, but there is a scientist in Devon that can change into hidden abilities (see the features.txt).

Oh, thank you! There are so many pokemon for each route and it would be fine having it if you're looking for a specific pokemon

Nice hack btw!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Hi Sofie, do you have discord server or docs?
    Edit: i found txts, is nature changer npc exist?

Last edited:
    Back