• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: WARPED

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    Here is the solution:

Spoiler:

It's nice to see that it's a challenge to people though, as some puzzles I've seen in ROM hacks are too easy for my liking.

Yay thank you! I finally beat him! I have a level 18 Bellsprout, level 16 Nidorino, and level 20 Farfetch'd (leveled up to 21 in battle)
    I was left Farfetched vs Lanturn and Farfetch'd was CONFUSED and PARALYZED and had only THREE (3) HP!!! Lucky me, eh?

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
    Years
    Work/updates on Pokemon:WARPED has been a bit non-existant recently, due to other stuff going on. However, I promise that tomorrow we will bring you all fantastic updates in the form of exciting text, and screenshots! (Well, screenshots perhaps, but definitely written updates).

Bloodmoon

Wolf Pack Member
    Years
    Nice hack. Although it seems the Hero's overworld is a little odd. With no backpack it's head looks a little too big.

Still, fun to play! Keep up the work!

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2022
    I like this hack, its something different for a change =]
    Good luck on it ;D

Btw I love the Hero(ine)
    A girl said: I got lost, can you help me?
    Hero(ine): No, not really. xD

Or a trainer when she had lost: My fresh caught Pokémon.
    Than you: You deserved it.

Very funny hack ;D
    I enjoy it ^^

TrickyX

---
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    I have yet to download or play the game but I found a possible bug in the screenshots.

For example, in the "THE BEGINNING" image set, the lake/pond is missing a corner piece in the bottom left near the small bush/tree. A lake/land corner piece that is.

Magneto20

Years
    In case you haven't noticed, Cookman didn't go to the stairs to run away properly. Would you mind changing it? And also, what I'm referring to Cookman is the video.

Don't worry, it will be changed eventually, it's just not at the top of our list at the moment.

I seen the video. Why were there effects being used?

No idea, to be honest. Just to make the video a little more interesting, I suppose. :)

Hello, everyone. Just thought I'd update you with a little plan me and AndyP159 have for Pokemon: WARPED. Basically, the idea is this: As the first beta contained the first five stages and the first boss, and the second beta (which will hopefully be released within a month or so) is going to contain the next five stages and the second boss, the idea is to continue this trend, so WARPED will essentially be released in stages. This means that people will not have to wait ages between one beta and the full game, like with Septo Conquest. It also allows us to fix bugs that other people will have noticed while playing, like they did in the first beta, which was handy :). So, basically what we're saying, is that after the release of the second beta, work on the third beta will begin and will contain fifteen levels and the third Lord. And so on.

Have a nice day. :)

Last edited:

Magneto20

Years
    Since this game has 25 levels after going through the 25th level you fight against elite 4 like people?

There's definitely a final boss to be fought at the end of Warp Room #5, but other than that, nothing is final. (Oh, and we know EXACTLY who the final boss is.... but won't release that information. It's going to be a surprise!) I was at one point hoping to put in an Elite 7 but then we thought that might be TOO sadistic... we are hoping to get more people to be fought before the Final Boss, so yeah, it would be KIND OF like an Elite 4. Me and AndyP159 need to run through our ideas first though.

Wow... what a long explanation for a simple question. Bah.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    This hack looks great, its a great new concept, its good to see that you two are still hacking and doing a good job. Good Luck.

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
    Are there any updates? I haven't seen any in a while, The game looks great!

Yes, yes there is. Here it is:

Stage 6 is fully complete. Stage 8 is almost complete. It's a giant city in the mountains, overrun by chavs.

Pokemon: WARPED

We've got a new trainer class called "Chav", we are working on a backsprite for the player, as well as an in battle sprite for the chavs.

More updates coming soon!

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
    So Chav's are evil people huh? Is there a Female Version of Chav or are there only Male Chav's? And in case you haven't noticed, the Chav's Shoes overlaps the Hero's Hat.

Chav's are not evil people; it just so happens that there are a lot in this town and the surrounding route. There will be a female chav sprite eventually, it is just not top of our list of priorities right now to be honest. Moreso, I think the problem with the sprite overlapping is simply the fact that they are stood on different layers. The hero is on a "0" movement permission, so appears to go "under" the chav who is on "10" movement permissions (i think). :)

Anyway thanks, and more information and screenshots coming soon.

Magneto20

Years
    So Chav's are evil people huh? Is there a Female Version of Chav or are there only Male Chav's? And in case you haven't noticed, the Chav's Shoes overlaps the Hero's Hat.

Not evil exactly, just... there to fight. And yes, there will be a female version of chavs, called Chavettes, eventually.

Anyways, here are some more screenshots of Orthros City in Stage 8.

Also... the beginnings of a sidequest?

And a good idea for the next official Pokemon game...

Further updates will come, in time.

Peace, everyone.

Magneto20

Years
    I like the screens! A picture on the first page appears twice. It's a Super Nerd on the bridge in Stage 6 and 7.

Noted. Only AndyP159 can change that though. I feel powerless. POWERLESS, I say!

Anywho...

Ladies, gentlemen and variations thereupon, I give you...

Stage 9 - Tule Jungle!

(Where the wild pokemon are VICIOUS)

While I'm at it, I'll do a big update here...
    Basically, I'll go through Warp Room 2 and the stuff that's yet to be done before the release of the second beta.

Stage 6, The Moonflow, the trainers need to be PETed. Otherwise, everything's done.
    Stage 7, Aerbs Mountain, all the dialogue and trainers need to be done. MAY be an optional boss here.
    Stage 8, Ultros Pass/Orthros City, the trainers (or chavs, should I say) need to be PETed. This is definitely my favourite stage so far. I quite like the dialogue on this level, we googled chav words and basically bunged them in. :)
    Stage 9, Tule Jungle, the trainers need to be PETed.
    Stage 10... this stage hasn't been started, but I know it's gonna be the biggest stage yet. It's gonna have two routes, a town AND a dungeon. Like all the other stages in Warp Room #2, it's gonna be set at night.
    And the second Lord... he's called Lord Arkos, he's the Air Master (basically, he'll use flying Pokemon.) So yeah, the Air Chamber also needs to be done, and it's going to be... interesting. I say no more.

Oh, and we hopefully will be doing a battle backsprite for the player before the release of the second beta.

Wow. Typing that out made me realise how much work that is. Especially Stage 10. It can be done.

Farewell for now!

P.S: Gyrados is now a Water/Dragon type. Hooray!

Last edited:
    Back