• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Warps

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIDKID1

Noob Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2005
    Well, I did some work on the first Gym (not norman's gym, roxanne's XD) And I'm quite happy with it ^_^
    Pokemon Warps
    Pokemon Warps

Misty has a Horsea, Staryu and Starmie ^_^ So, like it?

~Newten5

Hey Newten How did you change the attacks that the gymleader's Pokemon knows or for that matter how did you change the Leaders Pokemon in Emerald what Program?

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I used PET, it comes with elitemap. But it's kinda messed up but I made it work eventually. ^_^

~Newten5

KIDKID1

Noob Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2005
    Do you need to add any offsets to anything to make PET work for Emerald cause I cant get it to work for me and do you have the pokeroms.ini offset for trainerback pics

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    You're gonna have to ask about this is the discussion thread. This thread is about my hack.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Wow, Mystic Trunks you should really read more and pay attention...jeese

Anyway, looks good, if i can help in any way tell me and I will see wut i can do, can't wait for you to release beta!

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Hey Newten. I was just wondering if there has been progress on your hack.

kthxbyedie,
    Supa Kitsune

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Sorry, no progress right now, I'm at my grans for a couple of days. I will do some hacking when I get home ^_^

~Newten5

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    markstaroxx said:
    Hey is there anywhere that i can download your version?????????
    Of emerald????????

Thing is, it's against the rules to ask for his emerald rom. Unless if you mean his .ips, he'll have it up when he's ready to ahve it up.

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    So, how's the hack going? You busy with real life, what with the holidays and whatnot?

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    MysticTrunks said:
    He said his hack will be finished on december 23rd..we can wait..no problem.
    When the hell did I say that?:shocked:
    Anyway I been ULTRA MEGA SUPER busy and havn't had much time for my hack. So......I havn't quit but I havn't done much either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back