• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Warps

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2005
    Ohmygosh, Awsome :D Steven is so hot. I must have him! D:

Good luck on the development, hopefully no problems for you ^^.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    WOW THIS IS AMAZING NEWTON!!!!!
    its me Smithy.boy, havent been on in a very long time.
    I see your coming along on your skillz. Im gunna need your help soon, changing text and text box colours...

I love the bedroom...i added mums room to one of mine once. She does need somewhere to sleep. I always think about things like that. I love your xbox you put i nthe bedroom. I see your working very hard! If i were you id take a break, after all it i Xmas.

Evilhis

i beat the elite 4 100 times
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    This is looking good i can't wait for it to be done.

what what caves will you have? :classic:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Hiya smithy.boy :) Haven't seen you for ages! And...I sorta am taking a break anyway lol, I havn't worked on my hack for a while now. I'm glad you like it. I'm not sure what to do with it at the moment....

Caves huh? Dunno I haven't thought about caves much. Maybe thats the next thing I can do ;) Course when Mewthree's new tools are released I'll do somethin to my hack. Finally a region map editor! Wooo

~Newten5

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Pok?mon Warps Beta 1.elephant =D

Luka hopes Newten had a good Christmachanukwanzikah. =P

And I'm also waiting patiently for Mew3's next version of Pok?Tronic...

Anyhow, good luck in your new year, in rom-hacking, and in life. ^_^

~Luka

Evilhis

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    Brendan & may ARE from emerald...

FR&LG has ash and that other person that is not menchened :tired:

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    You can search for the tiles in TLP and copy them over Brendan/May's existing tiles. You will have to find the pallete somewhere though. Perhaps it's just the natural pallete from r/s? Must investigate soon

Evilhis

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    oh ok.... sorry... well i didn;t know what you
    meant.

hacker23

Begginer Hacker
    Years
    Hey Newten5 in your 3rd last post you said you have been ULTRA MEGA SUPER busy and havn't had much time for your hack well it happens when your doing a hack of any type you always seem to get things like you start to get really busy you start to get viruses and glitches and computers that crash but even if it does happen im sure people will understand if it happens as im making to hacks and my comp crashed for no inpaticular reason so it happens and any true hacker will understand this so never worry about getting your hack done worry about getting all the things you need to get out of the way and then worry about getting the hack done or otherwise you will feel like your not getting enough time with your hack trust me i know also it sounds like a supreme hack i would love to play the beta when it comes out

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back