• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Wave

Should I rename Eevee to Eeveon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
  • well i can insert tiles i just can't make them. Oh and i'll make you new titlescreen logo because i really don't like this(Wave Version) if you want?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    That would be kool.
    I'll send u a patch?
    There r already tiles inserted, but I want different ones, is that OK?
    Could I put u as palette editor as well?

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • My favorite eevee form is the ghost one. I have a name for it spectreon. About the bugeon They both look good but don't look like they evolved from eevee. If you make a more eeveeish bugeon make the ones you have be in the wild.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    My favorite eevee form is the ghost one. I have a name for it spectreon. About the bugeon They both look good but don't look like they evolved from eevee. If you make a more eeveeish bugeon make the ones you have be in the wild.
    Thanx.

eeveon, this is looking good so far if u need some sprites and things just ask ;)
    Thanx so much! ^^
    do need to ask u something...:\

17 Eevee evolutions? That's what I call obsession :P

Keep pluggin' away, it's looking good so far! :)
    LOL, thanx! ^^

Years
  • hi eeveon
    the fakemon are cool and about bugeon.. i think the purple one its better :D
    but the prevo its awesome! i like it so much tough the name its kinda weird.. why dont you name it Vee instead :)

Sky

Years
  • Those Evolutions for Eevee were made by SaturnGrl [as previously stated], and she has expressed clearly on her thread on serebii that they are not to be used.

We now that and Eveeon is working on that , than he has time , now he is going to New Jersey for too weeks , please be patient .

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ...eveeon i will sprite more evos if you want, theyll be easier than the ows, just tell me what types

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    ~UPDATE~
    The new ground type eeveelution by KageX! ^^
    rockeon.png

Terreon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back