• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: What Happened to You?

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    Modern...if it stayed classic it wouldn't have kept going...because there would be nothing new.......and plus they wouldn't have made Skuntank ;)

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I hated Pokemon during the Hoenn adentures, but DP made me want to watch them again.

p.s

BRING BACK POKEMON CHRONICLES!

Inpu

Rocket Lieutenant
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    I like the modern games.

Face it, gen I had some SERIOUS programing problems. If any of the games felt rushed and weak it was Gen I. Gen II came after they had worked the kinks out of the game and offered us a solid title full of new things; to me, Gen II was the first REAL Pokemon game. I can't speak for gen III because I dropped out of PKMN right before they came out, but I really enjoyed playing Platinum, and I look forward to playing HeartGold.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    As much as I love the classics, I agree that it wouldn't be as big today without all the new games and pokemon. The oldies are great and always will be to me, but I mean the new games are very enjoyable as well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    Personally I agree with the fact, that it wouldn't have continued without making new pokemon and such. But there are a couple of things I agree with.

-Why have shinies? Noobs are just going to hack them because they're near IMPOSSIBLE to get normally. The only one I have is a shiny beautifly

-Dittos are used WAY too much for sex slaves now

-Team Galactic sucks except for Cyrus

-Too many legendaries

Cheyanne

Years
    -Why have shinies? Noobs are just going to hack them because they're near IMPOSSIBLE to get normally. The only one I have is a shiny beautifly

-Too many legendaries

1. How are you a noob if you hack a shiny Pokemon...? Can you explain in HD please.

2. IMO Ditto are good for nothing more?

3. Nao that is just wrong. Have you forgotten Comander Jupiter and Saturn -.-

4. Not enough, do you know how many gods/"legendaries" there are in the real world?

Why would you have not made more...does anyone not get that the Pokemon franchise would have died? And not too many people would have got as known or original.

Person A. Oh I love Pikachu :)
    Person B. Oh yeah Pikachu is a beast!
    Person C. My favorite move with it is thunderbolt!
    Person D. I like Muk more...

Person A. B. C. Le gasp! A Muk you say?

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    Because I get frustrated when people ask for shinies that I can't find unless I use action replay. And whenever I see an entire team of shinies on wifi, and once I'm about to beat someone with a team like that, they mostly just cut the connection...

Dittos are good decoys...

Now that you mention it Jupiter and Saturn were good, but pluto just freaked me out the first I saw him

Yes but what happens when they run out?

Cheyanne

Years
    Well shinys are suppose to be treasures, rare. And people do use Pokesav often, I don't see the problem with hacked Pokemon unless they are hacked badly..? I don't know about the connection thing, no one has done that to me (so far) sounds frusterating...but does it have to be a team like that to be cut? And don't you win anyone/don't they get disqualified?

I would never use Ditto in battle...sorry.

I had never remembered Commander Pluto before now...thank you for that, erm..lovely reminder...:0 lol.

That's what I'm saying, they need to keep making more! If they run out of lengendaries in general then I guess Pokemon has run out, least they left us with variety ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    when I say cut the connection, I mean that they shut off the DS right when I'm about the bea them. sore losers....

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Personally I agree with the fact, that it wouldn't have continued without making new pokemon and such. But there are a couple of things I agree with.

"Because hacking is easier, and people don't know any different."

Ditto had no real purpose before that lol

True

-Too many legendaries

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true.

I liked gen1 because of its horrible programming and broken Freeze status. I don't see why people hate Gen3 so much, Hoenn was great, people are just too lazy to buy repels and have this whole "BAWWWWWWWWWW WATER ROUTES! ;~;" attitude about it. Gen 2 was just beyond words in amazingness. Gen4 i really hate. Because of the lame new evolutions, BIDOOF and the story took forever and bad guys were lackluster.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    I'm a 100% lover of the originals, but at the same time I love the newer games as well and how far we've progressed. I'm glad there is nearly 500 pokemon now (I don't like A LOT of them but I'm glad we have so much choice)
    Not too keen on the anime either, I haven't really liked anything I've seen since The Johto Leauge except the 6 on 6 battle with Paul near Snowpoint.

On a side note I like charlieissocoollike better than nerimon lol

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    Classic. if you ask me: Pokemon got worse by the generation. They remade 2nd generation, which REALLY excited me. I'll play every pokemon game that comes out. I've played Yellow; Blue; Gold; Fire red; Leaf green; Ruby; Sapphire; Emerald; Diamond; Pearl; Platinum; Soul Silver (Japanese version)

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    My opinion on all of this:

*Gathers favorite pokémon across all generations, along with ditto for safe measures, and blasts off in a rocket, but not before shooting heatran and phione with a disintegration ray*

Modern is losing its Pokésheen, yet Early is glitchy as heck. Both had their good points and bad points...

Also, NidoranM and NidoranF always counted as one poké to me, so 150 is correct in my opinion.

Back