• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokemon White] Deciding on a Team

Symbol

Playing Pokemon White
Years
  • NOTICE: THE CURRENT MOVESETS ARE NOT FINAL!
    NOTICE2: I HAVEN'T REACHED THE POKEMON LEAGUE YET, I AM AT VICTORY ROAD CURRENTLY.

I can't decide on a team right now... its... tough.
    Can you guys help me out? Any suggestions on Pokemon and why.
    I'll also accept suggestions for future movesets.

581.png

Level: 47
    Nature: Gentle
    Moves: Fly, Surf, Roost, Brave Bird

612.png

Level: 48
    Nature: Modest
    Moves: Poison Jab, Slash, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw

604.png

Level: 47
    Nature: Rash
    Moves: Crunch, Discharge, Grass Knot, Brick Break

497.png

Level: 48
    Nature: Adamant
    Moves: Leaf Blade, Aerial Ace, Giga Drain, Return

553.png

Level: 49
    Moves: Dig, Crunch, Bulldoze, Foul Play

545.png

Level: 40
    Moves: Bulldoze, X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Steamroller

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Notice 3: In-Game Team Help belongs in the In-Game Team Help subforum of the Pokémon Strategies and Movesets board! I'll go ahead and move this there, but keep in mind the Black and White forum isn't the right place to ask for help on your team.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    You want to level up either Scolipede, Haxorus, or Eelektross to at least level 54 in order to defeat Ghetsis's Hydreigon. It knows Dragon Pulse, Fire Blast, Surf, and Focus Blast so Eelektross would be preferable (Brick Break is super effective on Hydreigon).

Also, if you want, Dragon Claw is in Victory Road somewhere, so you can get it and teach it to your Krookodile, it's useful against Reshiram/Zekrom because N uses Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt as a first move 90% of the time and they don't do much to Krookodile.

This looks pretty nice~ you can take out most of N's and Ghetsis's Pokémon

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Very good team, Has alot of coverage, but I would suggest training everything to at least level 50, 52 or 53 if you have the patience.

Back