• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon White Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    My last thread got closed because I diden't post a story, so I'll try again.:(

Name: Pokemon White Snow

Hack of: Leaf Green

Intro:
    This is my seond hack of a pokemon game. I've been secretly working on this game for about 3 months :cheeky:, and I think it's time to post it.

Story: Same story about a kid who wants to become Pokemon Champion. I diden't change any text.

Features:
    Over 290 cathable pokemon (350 if you count evolving )
    A lot of Double Balltes
    Rival is Brendan from Ruby & Sapphire
    Trainers have unique pokemon
    Lots of Weather changes
    Red has new outfit
    Big music changes

Team: All Me :cool:

Screenshots:

View attachment 29604
    vs. Brendan (Note: could not change battle sprite)

View attachment 29607
    Wild Skitty

View attachment 29606
    Dosen't Viridan look different with snow

View attachment 29605
    This is the games first 2 on 2 battle

This game has a few bugs that I must tell you about.
    1) When you run the character turns back into Red.
    2) Some how I screwed up the games map and when you look in the area part of the pokedex it almost always says area uknown for every pokemon. But I have a solution to this problem. When you download the game it will come with a list that will tell you where every pokemon is cathable.

Download the Final Version here:View attachment 30150

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    Man, editing trainer battles takes longer than I thought. I'm half way done with the battles, but I should be finished really soon!

By the way Chris-h11, I used that spread program to edit the overworld red. But for some reason I could not find the running sprite, I searched for 30 miniuts, after that I gave up.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    i just dwnldded the game it looks good,can u teach me how to put in a new hero mini sprite.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    u might wanna test a game before u present it i like it just some advice.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    Thats the one big mistake I made in this game. I tried making Pallate Town a beach, but I compleaty screwed it up and was unable to fix it. I knew someone was going to bring that up. That was the only place in the whole game I tried editing.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweetie, you might want to change the pallete up a bit, but other wise looks promissing. Good luckie sweetie. =3

P.S. Red's outfit looks so familiar...~.^ XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Nice hack, but since there is no National dex my skitty can't evolve. I don't know about my Spheal yet.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    marioguy said:
    Nice hack, but since there is no National dex my skitty can't evolve. I don't know about my Spheal yet.

Crap your right. I just tried evolving my Skitty and nothing happened. Maybe it has to do with Skiity's happyness level, and I hope the same thing doesn't happen to every pokemon thats in the national dex or else Spheal won't evolve.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    No Evolution

I have some bad news. Pokemon that are not in the Kento Pokedex can't evolve until you obtain the National Dex :( . My cyndiquil got to level 14 and then it said cyndiquil is evolving then all the sudden it said "...?". I'm looking for a code to enable the National Dex.

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
  • hiya can i help with the spriting
    i have a character for a gym leader/ main person/ trainer (not bein rude)
    Pokemon White Snow
    (overworlds)
    front battle sprite
    Pokemon White Snow

backpick(in progress)

plz hire me plz

LUV DA LOOK OF DIS HACK
    matlee

(by the way i can only sprite not insert them or anything i can only sprite)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back