• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon White Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Brooks the III said:
    What is so familiar about his outfit??
    Let me dare to compare sweetie:
    Pokemon White Snow

Your hack.
    Pokemon White Snow

Pokemon White Snow

That's what I meant. =3

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    Wow, my character looks a lot like your character. But I know you were working on that game way before I learned about hacking.

Due to all the complaints about the errors in my game. I have posted a new version of White Snow I call version 1.1.

I have fixed:
    The black lines between trees
    Pallet Town looks a lot better
    Can go from Fuchsia to Cinnabar without going through seafloor islands. ( This comes in handy because fly does't work , so you have to walk everywhere you want to go.)

Download White Snow 1.1 Here View attachment 29753
    or hack showcase.

Last edited:

Rog^^

Umbreon is tha Best!!
    Years
  • Brooks the III said:
    Wow, my character looks a lot like your character. But I know you were working on that game way before I learned about hacking.

Due to all the complaints about the errors in my game. I have posted a new version of White Snow I call version 1.1.

I have fixed:
    The black lines between trees
    Pallet Town looks a lot better
    Can go from Fuchsia to Cinnabar without going through seafloor islands. ( This comes in handy because fly does't work , so you have to walk everywhere you want to go.)

Download White Snow 1.1 Here View attachment 29753
    or hack showcase.

Ehh...
    Your hack is very weird :S
    I don't get any of the screens, and only a part of the trees are white, and the rival is the same, no other pokemon..

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    Come on, the hack is not that horrable. If you look past the errors its not that bad. And how is the game far from finished? I'll admit the game is imperfect and I could work on a cupple things, but the game is about 95% done (95% is still an A :laugh: ). I know you guys are going to say "95% is still unfinished" but its finished in my eyes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Brooks the III your hack is good dont worry but give some finishing touch to it and all will be ok .

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    Thanks, I'm going to fix the last remaining problems and releace the final version in about 2-3 weeks.

pencilbuddy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    when my bro plays white snow it will sometimes the computer will turn off what do we do

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
  • I'm liking the hack if you need any help pm me anyways I am pretty good at spriting I could help you if you wanna see what I can do check my hack pokemon EX!

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    I posted the final version in my first post.
    I made small, but noticible changes. Like, Its snowing in more towns and routes now. Hope you guys enjoy.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • When I was playing your final version I noticed these odd differences:

Pokemon White Snow

The trees are not white!

Pokemon White Snow
    Pokemon White Snow
    Pokemon White Snow

The Starter Pokemon are the same as the game: Pokemon Leaf Green!

~Mighty_Mightyena99

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2006
    My starters are the same as Leaf Green and it hasnt snowed at all and im in cerulean, is there something wrong?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back