• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon White Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    Ok, I finally found the true problem. When I was creating the patch I was clicking on the wrong game. Sorry for all the confusion. But I have learned the power of testing attachments after posting them :embarrass .

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    can u give me the program to put patches on gba games i deleted it

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    i need that lips program for ips patches
    can someone give a link

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    Thats weird I tested the patch by downloading the attachment and applying it to a clean Leef Green and it worked. Maybe Its the emulator your using.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2006
    Every map function is messed up...

Try using the map you get from Daisy.

The grass looks wrong... Maybe should add some snow to the grass too :)... and the pokemon are refered to as "Bulbasaur, squirtle and Charmander" when viewed before you get one.

Also, why did my rival get a Mudkip instead of the Wismer he was looking at?

The title screen still says "Leaf Green". The images of the trainers in the battles doesn't match the world view.

All in all, a good try... but it needs some work :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    can you show some screenies of it it may be good looking for others (which you want) isnt it.Hope i m not wrong i want to support you and try to make your hack better and better so that every one praises you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    vivekharin said:
    can you show some screenies of it it may be good looking for others (which you want) isnt it.Hope i m not wrong i want to support you and try to make your hack better and better so that every one praises you.
    Actually when I started this hack I had no intention to post it. The more I worked on it the more I wanted other people to try it. Baiscly what I'm saying is when I made this hack it was going to be for me only. In my next hack (which I'm currently working on) I'm planning to make others becides myself like the game.

And whats with all this critizim, geez! If you don't like the hack just delete it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2006
    Brooks the III said:
    Actually when I started this hack I had no intention to post it. The more I worked on it the more I wanted other people to try it. Baiscly what I'm saying is when I made this hack it was going to be for me only. In my next hack (which I'm currently working on) I'm planning to make others becides myself like the game.

And whats with all this critizim, geez! If you don't like the hack just delete it.
    Critizim is meant to help you improve :)

how do u play it?
    Snow White is a Leaf Green hack, I think...

So download a copy of Leaf Green, call it "snow.gba"
    download this patch... call it "snow.ips"
    and open the GBA file in Visual Boy Advance google.com

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    I guess your right, critizem is ment to help improve. If nobody said anything about the glitch in pallet town I would have never tried to fix it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back