• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon White Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2006
    As I said above...

Snow White is a Leaf Green hack, I think...

So download a copy of Leaf Green, call it "snow.gba"
    download this patch... call it "snow.ips"
    and open the GBA file in Visual Boy Advance google.com

Visual Boy Advanced can be found on the internet... Google it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    u need Gba kid not gbc like two pigeons crossing the rocky desert

Dooley

Trainer
    Years
    ok let me try this one more time..
    i GOT A VBA! (visualboyadvance) I downloaded pokemon leaf green.gba changed name to snow.gba ok still with me... download snow.isp... tryed to play and it did not work. what do i do?

and i sorry i do not want to piss people off.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    Do Not Change Name Of Game Maybe That Will Be The Promblem

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    Make sure you download the game called "Pokemon Leef Green (U)" not Pokemon Leef Green (E). That may be the problem.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    Can U do me a big favor brooks just put masterballs and those tickets to get to the islands and rare candys in shops plese espallicy the masterballs at least put the masterballs in.
    YOur gaming friend 6434

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    I hate to tell you guys this, but that was the final version and i'm not updating the game. But if anybody wants to make improvements on the game send it to me and I may post it.

By the way my next hack will be comming out sometime in April. I'm looking forward to posting it soon!

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    it is preety good i played it for a little while but im not really interested in it much, i like 2 play the games with new scratch pokemon..anyway it is good and i hope u do another one soon :)

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
    I read about you not doing any more adjustments and thats pitty.

However I would like to make some remarks.
    - I think we should start off with National Dex. There is no use having us capturing a whole load of new pokés, while they can't evolve !
    - The Flying map is all screwed up.
    - The Mew event in the Cerulean Cave doesn't work.
    - Navel Rock doesn't belong in Fushia yet. I got 2 lvl 70 giant legendarys and i only had like what, 5 badges.
    - No legendaries for Elite 4 please :D Lorlei allmost slayed me with her kyogre and regice :/

Leaving those things aside, I really loved playing your hack. I have allmost all legendaries and am preparing for the final upgraded elite 4 challenge.
    Good hack ! :-)

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    Good job on this, only 2 problems i found so far:

1. Look at this picture. It's of pallet town, right in front of the lab.
    Pokemon White Snow

From the spot in front of wher ash is standing over to that green triangle thing, you can't walk there because it is a solid area.... try changing that.

Also, the water is a bit messed up and there are random bits of path in certain places.

Edit:
    Just in case you were interested, I can edit trainer sprites. I made your character.
    Pokemon White Snow

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    Vipershark said:
    Good job on this, only 2 problems i found so far:

1. Look at this picture. It's of pallet town, right in front of the lab.
    Pokemon White Snow

From the spot in front of wher ash is standing over to that green triangle thing, you can't walk there because it is a solid area.... try changing that.

Also, the water is a bit messed up and there are random bits of path in certain places.

Edit:
    Just in case you were interested, I can edit trainer sprites. I made your character.
    Pokemon White Snow
    Wow, that picture of the trainer in battle is so cool! Would it be okay if I put that sprite in my game. If I can put it in the game I'll add you to my team list in the first post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back