• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon White Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

pencilbuddy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    your game is sooooooo cool but i have 3 promblems
    1 when i bet the elite four by using master balls with a cheat code because i had very weak pokemon and i really wanted to get to the islands i used a cheat to get the rainbow ticket and it was no use so anyway after i beat the elite four after the credits the game just erased
    2 i am in unkown dugenon with the gosht code and the acess pc code and mew is not battleing me
    3 fly does not work
    what do i do plese help me slove these promblesms thanks

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    Here's a tip: Don't use GS codes. (I did, but only to explore.)

Hey Brooks, I have advancemap and stuff now, so I can add to the game if you want.

Years
    This set of codes will help you get the National Pok[FONT=&quot]édex early in the game. The codes are for Action Replay. Only use the codes after you get the TEA from the old lady.[FONT=&quot]

Master Code:
    [/FONT] 72BC6DFB E9CA5465
    56671F3A 6F4F4D6B
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]DMA Disabler:
    8D671FD9 6F6BEFF2
    78DA95DF 44018CB4

[FONT=&quot]National Pok[/FONT][FONT=&quot]é[/FONT][FONT=&quot]dex:
    [/FONT] 44922452 A6679872
    A4DE1EF0 A145F2B5
    F9A6F00F 4448804E

[/FONT]

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    I know this game is out but why cant my marep evolve ive traned it to a 17 and everytime it wants to it just dosent if done reseting the game and trying all over but it wont work.he wont evolve

Evil_Sasuke

Banned
    Years
    ace675 said:
    I know this game is out but why cant my marep evolve ive traned it to a 17 and everytime it wants to it just dosent if done reseting the game and trying all over but it wont work.he wont evolve
    it wont evole because you dont get the n-pokedex at the begining and untill you beat the leauge thats when you'll get it

fatso

Extreme Gamer
    Years
    hey maybe this was already mentioned but my mareep cant evolve but my other hoenn and jhoto pokemon can evolve

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    Hey Red1530 thanks for the National Dex codes.:) I'm going to start a new game and finally have my starter evolve.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    I have just started a game and i'm in veridian city. I already have the pokedex and i went to the pokecenter wen i got out i had a poke egg. how is this possible

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    It is saying that it will take a long time before it will hatch and that it is found by the daycare people

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    If it says the egg will take a long time to hatch, that means it won't hatch. Ever. It's a glitched egg with no data for the contained Pokémon.
    Anyway, great hack!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2020
    how do i play the file? ithas a .ips format so how do u use it? i have already got visualboyadvance.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Or instead of that, VBA automatically patches ROMS and IPS' if they both have the same filename and are placed in the same folder.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    i can't get the third badge. when i talked to lt. surge the first time he immediatly gave me shockwave but no badge and i can't fight him:\

I have another problem. i can't get into the gym with giovanni because i don't have the third badge. how am i able to get into the last gym. if i talk to lt. surge he is saying all the stuff after you beat him

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2007
    The download link is blank. Can you give a better link?

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
    Years
    Way to go get this closed. Im sorry but you CANNOT POST in a thread older than a month, this one is older than a year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back