• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen pokemon white thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2013
    the grass starter has too low attack and special attack to be useful in-game. starter looks pretty cool tho
    the water looks like the best choice cuz he's got 109 special attack, and there aren't many water pokemon in this new region. fire guy has 123 attack but theres plenty of good fighting, and at least 2 solid fire types for capture later on.
    White is the better version imo cuz the unique psychic has 125 special attack. plus the eagle pokemon braviary with 123 attack is nice

Last edited by a moderator:

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
  • I bought White cause of White Forest as it would give me the widest variety of Pokemon to breed. I found Black City to be cool but not all that important as I could just go to the Pokemon League to train if I needed to. I picked the Fire starter on Black because it's cute as hell in its first form: to be honest I really think the Fire/Fighting thing has been done to death. Emboar's attack is great but I found it was too slow unless you went on a Nitro Charge sweep. On White I picked Snivy because it resembles Treecko, who's my favourite Poke. Mine had a Modest nature so it was pretty crap, I ended up dropping it from my team before the N battle. It just wasn't good for anything other than Leaf Tornado. Probably would've been a different story with a Jolly nature though, could've done some cool things with Leaf Blade/Coil/Dragon Tail or something. But yeah, I think the Water one is the best in-game, its got nice stats and a good movepool. Also Water Pokemon are pretty scarce while there are better Fire types like Hirudaruma (dunno English name) and Grass types like Erufuun.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    If you want to share your thoughts on the ups and downs about these games or the game and its features as a whole, do so in our Pros and Cons Discussion thread. You can also give your opinion on which game has the better options and why you choose it over the other in this thread.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back