• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Sweetie this has been bugging me for a long time, but did ya copy my pallete from my old holiday version hack? They are exactly the same it's very unlikely to have the EXACT pallete from another hack unless you copied it.
    Just take a look at this hack.

Edit: I'll just attach the screens from my hack. *Hosting site died. >>*
    Pokemon White

Pokemon White

Pokemon White

Now be honest, I don't mind you using my early snow pallete, but I want credit,
    fair enough sweetie?

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    *laughs like santa claus*"ohohohohohoho" man that is funny. Main purpose is to beat santy claws. And hiro is a girl....
    Anyway good hack... keep it up....
    lol

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    It looks alright!!??! The overworlds could use a little work and do look a lot like jeremey's but hmm keep it up!

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
    am i the only 1 but is thet battle screen in another language ??? lolololol

good luck wid da geme if you need any spritin pm me okay

lol
    matlee

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    blast said:
    i had heard about this hack. I didn't copy palette, but I overlooked it. So sorry
    No, you did not overlook it. You copied Jeremy's palettes and used them in your own Hack without giving Credit. This wouldn't be so bad, but if there's one thing that really bugs me, it's when people try to cover up what they did by ridicules lies with absolutely no proof supporting them. So stop making accuses for yourself and use your own **** palettes.

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2021
    Hey, blast it's really good you're promoting your hack in another forum. I think it's very good hack and when you finish it, it can be the best hack of Polish hacks. (Say nothing of Pokemon Meteor and Splash of course). Good luck blast.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    blast, czy moglbym przetlumaczyc pokedex z twojego hacka na polski (pisze tu, bo Valhalla w chwili obecnej nie dziala)?

ENGLISH:
    blast, can i translate pokedex from your hackinto polish?

w_rink_ly

Novice Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    nicoleb said:
    No, you did not overlook it. You copied Jeremy's palettes and used them in your own Hack without giving Credit. This wouldn't be so bad, but if there's one thing that really bugs me, it's when people try to cover up what they did by ridicules lies with absolutely no proof supporting them. So stop making accuses for yourself and use your own **** palettes.

Speaking of "proof", what proof do you have that Blast actually intentionally copied those palettes. Your argument isn't much better than his!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    You want proof sweetie? Save an overworld screen from her hack, and save an overworld screen from my hack. Open them in paint or any other program, and compare the colors. Isn't it uncanny that the colors are exactly the same? Hmm?

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Jeremy said:
    You want proof sweetie? Save an overworld screen from her hack, and save an overworld screen from my hack. Open them in paint or any other program, and compare the colors. Isn't it uncanny that the colors are exactly the same? Hmm?
    There you go, kid. There's yer proof. Out of the many palettes that exist in this world, I doubt that it wasn't "intentional" that blast's palettes matches exactly with Jeremy's. And bearing in mind that even a hung over, unbalanced three year-old could figure out that having so many palettes matched up from a previous game would be more than just an accident, I believe that my "argument" is much better than blast's. So there you go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back