• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon White

Status
Not open for further replies.

w_rink_ly

Novice Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Whatev, dude. Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. Ok fine, he copied some colours which he thought looked cool and he's being sworn at (totally uncalled for) for stealing. I mean, why be so possessive over mere COLOURS?!?

P.S. Ummm, exuse me: "kid"?

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    w_rink_ly said:
    Whatev, dude. Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. Ok fine, he copied some colours which he thought looked cool and he's being sworn at (totally uncalled for) for stealing. I mean, why be so possessive over mere COLOURS?!?

P.S. Ummm, exuse me: "kid"?
    Well, your grammar is bad, and you use very little punctuation. I highly doubt you're 18, but that's beside the point.

You may not think it's a big deal, but Jeremy chose those colors, and used them for his hack. This guy just copied and used someone else's Sprites without asking or giving credit. THEN, he tried to cover it up.

So now that we do have "proof" that he stole the colors, you're trying to cover him up with more of your crap. Honestly. Give it a rest, kid.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Okay guys, I think it's time we cut this topic here and wait for blast to see what she has to say about this.
    Further conversation about this is to be held via PM!

If there's just one more flame attempt, this will be closed!

Last edited:

w_rink_ly

Novice Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Scizz said:
    Okay guys, I think it's time we cut this topic here and wait for blast to see what she has to say about this.
    Further conversation about this is to be held via PM!

If there's just one more flame attempt, this will be closed!

That's fine with me. This is simply not worth my time anyway...

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    Where did the topic creator go? I think he's hiding because he knows the plattes he used were copied. He should come back to a least defend himself aginst all these complants.

Years
    I don't hide. I'm Polish and I know English language a lot, so I can't write so much.

I talk you again - I don't lamed those pallets

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    hej blast, to moglbym przetlumaczyc ci pokedex na polski? (i dodasz mnie do listy przyjaciol? ;) )

English:
    hey blast, so Can I translate pokedex into polish? (and you add me to a friends list? ;) )

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    As you wish.
    If you want it re-opened within a one year period, PM me or Jeremy to re-open it for you.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back