• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    If anyone has any questions they can ask me i will answer and im not going to stop till Pokemon White is finished it will cost $00.0 and £00.0 so its free forever.
    If anyone has a pokedex bag and pokegear script i would be very happy to use it.
    and if you want i could make you a trainer in the game. Btw as you see you got to get badges and defeat the team. Well if anyone has any idea how to make trading or going online possible in this game will thanked if they help and update you guys more later.
    Well im starting to make the team to have a story they want to kill pokemon and im seeing about getting new pokemon in.
    and credits to all the custom conten im using.
    and im going to try and get mini quests in it.
    Before i go i need some script makers as you see and some custem tileset makers to make some tile sets that i need to include.And a badge giving script is needed and no new screens.
    Bye my fingers hurt.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    krazy meercrat(did i spell your name right) can i use Hectik as a pokemon in my game but give it a diffrent name, I'll give you 78% credit on what ever i name it

nk3

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2006
    Pkmn_knight said:
    If anyone has any questions they can ask me i will answer and im not going to stop till Pokemon White is finished it will cost $00.0 and £00.0 so its free forever.
    If anyone has a pokedex bag and pokegear script i would be very happy to use it.
    and if you want i could make you a trainer in the game. Btw as you see you got to get badges and defeat the team. Well if anyone has any idea how to make trading or going online possible in this game will thanked if they help and update you guys more later.
    Well im starting to make the team to have a story they want to kill pokemon and im seeing about getting new pokemon in.
    and credits to all the custom conten im using.
    and im going to try and get mini quests in it.
    Before i go i need some script makers as you see and some custem tileset makers to make some tile sets that i need to include.And a badge giving script is needed and no new screens.
    Bye my fingers hurt.
    You are honestly a legend and your game sounds superb. All the best mate, I hope it works out.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    :) Ive making a beach house where you meet the team and find their team name. I made a logo for it :)
    Pokemon White

oh and i know this is a dum question but im 12 and not one who uses paint alot. how do i get backgrounds like white and grey to be invisable?
    The beach house
    Pokemon White

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    i like that bit too
    btw im close to getting beta out just need to edit a few things like pokemon background transpancy . You will be able to got to town 1 town 2 route 1,2 cave 1, lair and boss. the 1st gym. 2nd gym.
    you wont be able to catch pokemon or have a pokegear or pokedex untill i find a working script that works with blissys starter kit :)

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    Nice game, i like it so far, but im sorry to say i dont think many people will just hand you out a pokedex, catching pokegear etc. systems, most people will tell you to learn how to do it yourself, I personally cant help you, i use rpgmaker 2003 which i prefer, but i hope you find someone who can help you, or you leanr how to script easily hehe

Good luck !

exteradude

Yes, I see your using blizzy's SK, as there are no scripters in the first post. Please credit him if you are.
    And I have seen a lot of games which you can't see. Try scrolliong the screen (AKA pannng.) For example, i can guess you've gotten to a part inj which you test-played it (If you're using the SK), and you can't see the hero, on big maps. Well, when you make the effect to teleport to the big city, find out where you'll be, and scroll to it. I use maps which are 23x19, so I already have to scroll down, even in houses.
    Thank you for reading this.

~Exteradude~

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
    oh yea didn't pick that up
    its all
    windows 98 style
    any way
    bout 4-5 years ago i was useing rm2k3 (really good0
    then i upgraded to rmxp but i never bothered learning how to use rss or whatever it is
    is it easy to use?
    but i dont think rmxp would be very good for an mmo so i'll stick to codeing the whole thing my self

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    RGSS (or ruby as it should be called) isn't really hard to learn. Learn at https://poignantguide.net/ruby or, alternativley, pick up a copy of the pragmatic programmers guide: porgramming ruby.

But anyhoo for some reason this game exites me. It just seems like a new and fresh perspective. I'll be looking forward to it.

Last edited:

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    This game looks ok, but its kind of upsetting that RM2K3 (which I use) cant make a game like that easily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back