• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Whitevoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabutcha

Creator of the Alphanigma Saga
Years
  • Name: Pokemon Whitevoid
    Hack of: Pokemon Firered
    Creator: Dabutcha (No team as of now)

Intro:
    This game is a sequel to Pokemon Blackvoid: a hack I started earlier. I screwed it up and had to delete it. Eventually I decided to start Pokemon Whitevoid first. Pokemon Whitevoid takes place 10 years after Pokemon Blackvoid, in the Bilope region. White lives in Blackbush City, calm and nice, until his journey begins. Professor Mike calls him. Rather than giving White a Pokemon, he tells him that one has been spotted nearby, and to go catch it. His rival complains. Mike gives him a pokeball to go catch a pokemon in the forest. Suprisingly he doesn't take the Cubone. Thus begins White's journey.

Features:
    -Starter Pokemon Cubone. Rival starter Abra (Knows confusion as default).
    -A final dungeon
    -Fakemon, Only a few currently in the game. (About 75 upon finish)
    -Foreshadowing of Bilope 10 years ago (Blackvoid).
    -Part of Kanto, possibly Johto, too.

Team:
    Me. Searching for team members, however.

Bugs:
    Professor Mike doesn't show up at the 'Come to my lab!' scene. I can't take it out because I can't find out how to activate the Cubone without it.

FAQ:
    Q: Which Generations does this hack include?
    A: 1st, 2nd, Part of 4th, and some Fakemon.

Q: What areas will be unlocked after beating the champion?
    A: Vermillion City, Cerulean City, Olivine City, Cainwood City, Lavender Town, and others.

Screenshots:
    View attachment 52074
    View attachment 52075
    View attachment 52076
    View attachment 52079
    View attachment 52080

Puppier

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Good Idea

I agree this does look like a good idea. Hope this turns out good. I am happy to help however.​

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
    Years
  • The intro you put sounds like the prelude to a really good story..But...

Where's the story? Any plot or theme that happens after the player gets their Pokemon? And some of the sprites need a bit of touching-up...I don't really know too much else about the hack, so there's not much else to criticize...(Though I like the idea of the Hero wearing a bandana)

But besides that, I hope this goes along well and in the right direction.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
    Years
  • I like the idea of Cubone as a starter, but are you going to edit his moveset and stats to make him usable? And will one of the fakemon you have be a Cubone evo?

Dabutcha

Creator of the Alphanigma Saga
    Years
  • I've changed Cubones default move to Scratch. As for progress, I'm up to Blackbush Mass (Viridian Forest). The picture of the rival fight is about as far as I am. The Abra fight is based on chance. If it gets a critical, you lose. If you hit yourself in confusion, you lose.

As for help, I would really appreciate it. I dont know how to add all the edits of the hack together if I send it to several people. I'll email it to you if you're willing to help. Give me your emails.

And here are the three fakemon I've currently got made.

Elefo:
    View attachment 52129

Eleflood:
    View attachment 52128

Houndeath (Houndoom evolution):
    View attachment 52130

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    I've changed Cubones default move to Scratch. As for progress, I'm up to Blackbush Mass (Viridian Forest). The picture of the rival fight is about as far as I am. The Abra fight is based on chance. If it gets a critical, you lose. If you hit yourself in confusion, you lose.

As for help, I would really appreciate it. I dont know how to add all the edits of the hack together if I send it to several people. I'll email it to you if you're willing to help. Give me your emails.

And here are the three fakemon I've currently got made.

Elefo:
    View attachment 52129

Eleflood:
    View attachment 52128

Houndeath (Houndoom evolution):
    View attachment 52130
    About elefo and eleflood....
    they look alot like phanpy and donphan...

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2019
    is it still in progress
    by the way can u make one fire red hack with x and y pokemon in it plaese

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back