• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon WiFi World Cup

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    I'll join too. It should be fun.
    4941 3711 3360

Also, to my knowledge, the sleep clause says only that's that no two pokemon can be asleep on a team. It does not state that you cannot use moves like hypnosis and spore. If that was the case, then it would be nearly impossible for a pokemon to be asleep in the first place.

Last edited:

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Are we allow to battle now?

Because I defeated Live_Wire466 today.

P.S. Score was 1-0 but he DC'd right after the end of the game so my win wasn't recorded. /:

Last edited:

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    There is one more spot left, so I think it would be best if we wait for it to fill up. I could be wrong though, I have been wrong before.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    So I guess it doesn't count yet.

Doesn't matter, I already beat him 4 times in a row, I can beat him again lol
    (but I'm going to record our match with cam next time in case he might try to DC again)

Back