• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon: Winter Version (v1.12) - DLC: THE EXCELLENT EXPLORATION NOW AVAILABLE (07/23/22) BUGFIX PATCH FOR DLC OUT

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Is there the 4th gen phys/spec split? Theres no indication of it in game.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I came across this fangame chilling in a folder of other fangames. and decided to give it a spin. I noticed that the Physical/Special split icons are absent when checking out moves in the summary. Does this men that the split is not present in the game? Thank you in advance!

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    I came across this fangame chilling in a folder of other fangames. and decided to give it a spin. I noticed that the Physical/Special split icons are absent when checking out moves in the summary. Does this men that the split is not present in the game? Thank you in advance!
    The answer is literally in the replies above you

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I was wondering, is there a means to change natures or abilities in this? I see no mention of ability capsules or nature mints so I presume no.

Back