• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon...with a twist.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
Years
  • I know, I know, the title's lame. But I can't think of anything else!!
    Anyway, the story is a crossover between Ed, Edd n Eddy and Pokemon. So if you know nothing about the Eds, well, you'll probably be lost. Here we go!!

"WAKE UP, EDDY!!! WAAAAKE UP!!! WE'RE GONNA BE LAAAATE!!! WAAAAAAAAKE UP!!!" Ed cried, jumping up and down on Eddy's bed.
    "ED!!!!" Eddy yelled. "QUIT IT!! I'M UP!!!"
    "Come on, Eddy!!" Ed jumps off of Eddy's bed and towards the door. "Double D said the bus is coming, the BUS IS COMING!!!! We gotta RUUUN!!"
    Ed quickly turns and runs through Eddy's bedroom door to the edge of the cul-de-sac where Edd was.
    Idiot…thought Eddy. Good thing I packed for this yesterday...Eddy put on his yellow shirt with the long red stripe on the side, his blue pants, and, a black belt with six circle-shaped plastic holes all around it. The holes were just big enough to hold six red and white pokeballs that had been shrunk to by pressing the white button in the middle of them. Also, Eddy put on a pair of blue-green Trainers' gloves. Lastly, he put on his red sneakers, picked up a brown backpack and headed out to the end of the cul-de-sac. Just in time to see a blue and white bus roll down the road.
    "NOOOOOOOO!!!! THE BUS!!! WE MISSED THE BUS, DOUBLE D!! NOW I'LL NEVER GET MY OWN GENGAR!!" Ed cried.
    "Um, Ed? The bus I was speaking of was the public bus. The Trainers' bus doesn't come for ten more minutes!"
    "Oh."
    "Whaaaat? You mean I could've slept in???" Eddy groaned.
    "Hello Eddy, and yes, but barely…"
    Eddy groaned and stared at the sky. Two flocks of Starly and Pidgey flew overhead.
    Three thirteen year old boys were about to start a journey filled with adventure, daring, and, Pokémon!! But first, they had to go to the Pokémon Academy in the middle of Lemon Brook-and they weren't the only ones going.
    "What are you dorks doin' here?"
    "Kevin!"
    "What?"
    "It's obvious; they're going to the Pokémon Academy. Right?"
    Nazz and Kevin were going too. All five kids there were wearing the same old outfits they usually wore; the only difference were their Pokeball belts, their trainer gloves, and their backpacks.
    "Yes; that's correct Nazz. What Pokémon do you think you'll get?" said Edd.
    "I know what dorky over there'll get. An Igglybuff, so's he can cuddle with it when the battles get too rough and scary for the dweeb!"
    "WHY YOU, BIG, FAT, SON OF A-"
    "Eddy…" Edd said warningly.
    "GUYS!!! THE BUS IS HERE!!!" Ed yelled excitedly.
    At that moment, a green and yellow bus rolled up to them. But before anyone could enter the bus, a shout was heard from the street corner.
    "EEEEEEED!!!!!"
    "Wait for us, wait for us! I don't wanna miss out on my chance to get an Eevee, Sarah!!"
    "Well? Are you kids just gonna stand there like idiots, or are you getting' on? I don't have all day!!" the bus driver said loudly.
    Edd, Eddy, Kevin and Nazz all entered the bus. But Ed kept standing rooted to the spot until the bus driver started to shut the door. Then he screamed,
    "WAAAAIT! My baby sister and her persnickety friend are coming!!"
    "I heard that, Ed!! What happened, Mom said you had to wait for us!!" Sarah stomps onto the bus, Jimmy and Ed follow.
    "Okay, if that's everybody, lets-"
    "WAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!" another voice cried.
    Kevin, Eddy, and the bus driver all cry at the same time, "Oh for crying out loud!!!"
    Jonny runs up to the bus, panting. "Don't forget me and Plank!"
    "I wouldn't dream of it." After Jonny enters the bus, the bus driver rolls his eyes, shuts the bus doors and starts driving down to Lemon Brook. "Next stop, Pokémon Academy!"
    The Eds were sitting in the middle of the bus, Kevin and Nazz were at the front right side, behind the bus driver, Jimmy and Sarah were sitting across from them, and Jonny and Plank were sitting at the back, staring outside as if they had never seen the world before.
    "So Double D, what Pokémon do you want?" Ed started counting rapidly on his hands and toes. "There's Dark, Water, Dragon, Fire, Psychic, Ghost, Electric, blue, green red, purple, ummm..."
    "Well Ed, the Pokémon type I look forward to battling with is the Psychic type."
    "Whoa-whoa-whoa, battle?! I thought you were a pacifier!"
    "That's pacifist, Eddy, and yes, I am. But I prefer to think of battling as a bond between trainer and Pokémon."
    "Riiight…" Eddy slumps back in his seat.
    "What Pokémon do you want, Eddy??" Ed grinned in excitement.
    "Eh, I dunno. Just one that's really fast and strong and won't give up no matter what!!"
    "Like it matters." Kevin rolled his eyes upon hearing Eddy. "I could destroy any Pokémon desperate enough to want you as a trainer."
    "Oh yeah?! Is that a bet?" Eddy challenged.
    "You're on, loser! The first Pokémon we get we'll battle with, and then we'll see who's the better trainer!!"
    "Here we go…" Nazz sat back in her seat and rolled her eyes.
    Ed grinned from ear to ear as the bus stopped in front of a white, giant, oval-shaped building with the words: Lemon Brooke's Pokémon Academy painted on it in bright, yellow letters on top of an equally brightly colored POkeball. Directly under the Pokeball, were two automatic doors.
    "There it is, guys! That's where my Gengar is!!"
    "Yeah, yeah, just don't wet your pants, Ed."
    The Eds eagerly walked out of the bus, and walked into the building. There were several other people inside the huge room, sitting or talking to each other. Directly across from them, there was a counter with a fair-skinned girl behind it. The girl had long, light black hair tied in a bun, and she was wearing glasses. An apron was wrapped around her black dress. She was typing rapidly on a computer. Right next to het, was a curious-looking cat Pokémon. It had a crescent moon shaped head, with big, pink, white tipped ears. In the middle of its face sat two, sly-looking blue eyes. It had a white muzzle, with long whiskers and a tiny black nose and mouth. Its body was tear shaped, with long, white-tipped legs and a tail that curled up just like a spring. At the end of its tail was a tuft of white fur. The cat Pokémon looked up at hearing the kids, and nudged the typing girl with its right paw.
    "Glameoooow," it purred.
    "Hmm?" The girl looked at the Pokémon, then at the door where the kids were. "Oh, hello! Are you the new-"
    Ed rushed up to the counter and said, loudly, "HI!!! MY NAME'S ED, AND IS THAT A GENGAR???"
    "Ummm, my name's Erin, it's nice to meet you, and no, this is a Glameow, a Normal-type Pokémon."
    "COOOL!! HEY GUYS, THIS IS A GLAMEOW!!"
    "We know Ed, the whole place knows!!"
    "Okay, you three are going to be trainers, right? Well, you're gonna need these." The girl dove under the counter and reappeared with a box. Inside the box, in several slots, were many red-and white rectangular pocket devices.
    "These," Erin waved her hand over the box dramatically, "are Pokedexes. They're basically like mini computers that have data on all four hundred and eighty Pokémon known."
    "FOUR HUNDRED AND EIGHTY??" a voice cried. "HOW THE HECK AM I GONNA CATCH FOUR HUNDRED AND EIGHTY POKEMON??"
    The Eds and Erin turned around to see Kevin and Nazz walk into the building.
    "Calm down, Kevin! I honestly don't think it's possible to really 'catch 'em all'. Besides, just when you think you've seen all of them, another Pokémon appears." Nazz said.
    "Hey, are you two gonna be trainers, too?" asked Erin.
    "Not just any trainer. I'm gonna be the BEST!!" Kevin gloated. "And I'll start by creaming short stuff over there. But then again, a two-year old could beat him in a battle."
    "O-kaay, well I'll tend to these three first, and then I'll come back to you, alright?"
    Nazz shrugged. "It's okay with me; how about you, Kevin?"
    Kevin didn't like the idea of Eddy getting a Pokémon before him, but he didn't want to make a scene. "Fine, whatever."
    Erin led the Eds to a small room on the left. "okay, in here there are several different boxes filled with pokeballs. These boxes have the sixteen different Pokémon types on them. You just go to a box and randomly pick a pokeball. Now if I were you, I'd go with my gut feeling on this, because the Pokémon you pick will be your partner for life!"
    "OOOOHHH, ME FIRST, ME FIRST!!!" Ed cried. "I want a Ghost one!!"
    "Alright, calm down big guy! The ghost types are right here." Erin pointed to the box closest to her. "I'm going back in the other room to give that other kid and his girlfriend Pokedexes." And out she went.
    "Okay, did she just say GIRLFRIEND??" Eddy yelled.
    "WHO CARES?? GENGAR, COME TO PAPA!!" Ed grabbed a pokeball from the box Erin mentioned. "Hey, wait a sec! This pokeball is all green and black! How come, Double D?"
    "That's a Dusk Ball, Ed. It's a pokeball that you use at nighttime or in a dark area."
    Ed threw the pokeball in the air, and in a flash of red light came a Ghost Pokémon. It had a arrow-shaped skull, with three teeth sticking out at the bottom. A single red eye seemed to float behind its two eye sockets. The Pokémon also had something resembling a black coat with a skull and crossbones design on its back.
    Ed put the pokeball on his belt and grinned in delight. "YEEEEAAAAH! I GOT A GENGAR!! YEEEE-HAH!!!!"
    Eddy rolled his eyes and looked at Edd. "Should you tell him, or should I?"
    "Tell me what?" Ed stood on his toes, grinning into his Pokémon's masklike skull.
    "Umm, Ed?" Edd cleared his throat, "that's a Duskull, not a Gengar."
    Ed paused for a moment to absorb this unexpected information.
    "WHO CARES, I GOTS A GHOST TYPE!!! I'M GONNA SHOW THE OTHERS!!!" And with that, he headed back into the other room, the Duskull slowly following.
    "Weirdo…" Eddy walked over to the box marked FIRE, grabbed one of the red and white balls and threw it into the air. Out came a sleeping salamander-like Pokémon. It had orange scales with a light yellow stomach, a long tail with a little flame at the end, and small claws on its feet.
    "Greeeat, what the heck is it?"
    "That's a Charmander, Eddy. It's a Fire type."
    "HEY GUYS!!!" Ed suddenly burst through the door so fast it broke off and crashed into the wall. "ERIN'S SHOWING EVERYBODY HOW TO USE A POKEDEX, COME ON!!!"
    "All right Ed, there's no need to yell, let me just-" Edd grabbed a pokeball off the Psychic pokeball box the second Ed grabbed Eddy and Edd and hustled out the now-doorless doorway.

Read and Review, more coming soon!!

Last edited:

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • CAN YOU
    TELL HOW
    OBNOXIOUS
    THIS
    LOOKS?

If so, please feel free to put spaces between your paragraphs and unbold your text. Have a nice day! :D

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • Although I agree, with the spacing between paragraphs and pure lines of dialogue... I must admit, this is a very interesting thing to read. Although Ed, Edd, and Eddy and Pokemon would not be my first picks for a crossover, this story has actually lightened my day up; plus, it's fairly decent and composed nicely in the spelling-and-grammar department. Good job, Trap-Eds. *claps*

Aside from that, perhaps you'd like to be a tad more descriptive in what everyone looks like? Aye, I know, you mentioned how if we haven't seen Ed, Edd, and Eddy that we might be clueless (I'm paraphrasing there), but still... that's no excuse to skip around some description to give us a mental picture of some kind concerning the characters. ^^;

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    Lol, ed edd n eddy with pokemon is a great twist. Although i much prefer ed saying "Come to ed" because he often talks in 3rd person. But thats just me :).

Back