• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Wonderful Age

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2023
    Update Record
    -06/28/15 Screenshot of Route 7 beta Version, it still need a little polish

POKEMON WONDERFULL AGE

Engine: Rpg Maker XP, Pokemon Essentials, Pokemon Gen 6, Pokemon Elite Battle

Note: The game is in spanish (only the things the NPC says and other stuffs, the central core is still on english) cause im start to developing it on spanish, im work to traslate it to english, so the first beta gonna be on english, i update the spanish screenshots when i translate it.

Introduction

Pokemon Wonderfull Age or Pokemon Bella Epoca (Literraly Beauty Age) is my very first pokemon game that i made on Rpg Maker, previously i try to make a pokemon gba hack whitout good resutl, after a while i founnd games like Pokemon Omicron, Pokemon Island, Pokemon Goodra and i really like the way that their creators make it, so after that i investigate and found Rpg Maker and Pokemon Essentials, i really like their freatures so i decide make a game on this platafom, i want to make a game to everyone can enjoy, and i try to add a lot of new freatures to make this game a good game. on this game the music play a special role, so you never listen the same song for a two diferents rival for example, definitly i work hard to find beautyful themes to put to my game. i apologize if i make an grammar error, english is not my mother language.

Plot

on the far region of Symphonia all is peace and calm, the trainers and pokemons are all one, all of the people living whithout worry, all is peace, but this gona change.

On an ancient cave some explorers discover an ancient gate they study it for ten years, they discovered many mysteries, and many treasures, but one day one of that explorers accidentaly destroy the lock of the door, behind that door there are a horrible power, a fearfull power, the power to destroy the world.
    After that a mystery team appear from nowhere, they had the power to destroy everyone and everything on every place, they cause destruction to the region of symphonia. No one know the objective of that team, but surely all in symphonia knows their methods to make whatever they want, Slaughters, Murders, Stealing, Kidnapping, Violations, and a lot of inhumane and horrible acts, they call himself "Twisted Team", they manage to conquer most of the Symponia region, but there is a little town free of the Twisted Team Oppression, Prelude Town it's a little town on the symphonia layers previously they had a relative peace, this town is the home of the hero/heroine.
    In other hand, for centuries there are an organization called (P.E.T.U) Pokemon Elite Trainer United, they have the responsabilitie to keep the peace on the pokémon world, no matter the place they go to combat the evil, so they make an elite squad called, to fight against the Twisted Team and restore the peace to symponia region the Team All Stars Formed whit the top trainers of each reagions, most of the peole say most of their integrant are even more powerfull than the elite 4. is the duty of the hero/heroine to help to destroy the twisted team.

What are the Pubs?

In a world domined by the Twisted team, there not exist Pokemon Center or even Pokemon Shops all of them are shattered by the Twisted Team, so the Pubs are facilities on which you can buy things, fight against others trainers, heal your pokemons, Deposit Money on your Bank account, Trade Pokemons, Take Sub Quest and A lot of more things, there are one for each town so if you see someone enter before something bad happen.

What is the Graveyard?

The graveyard of Symphonia is on the all of fallen resides, Some Tree, a little bit of Grass, a lot of Tomb and a lonely mausuleom , ¿What mysteries this place have? Discover it Playing pokémon Wonderfull Age

Why Wonderful Age?

Wonderful Age Is the opposite of the age which are happen on symphonia region, so All Stars Team among along whit a lot of whit a lot of citizen of symphonia and the heroe/Heroine share the same Mission to make a Wonderfull Age in Symponia region .

Freatures:

• Starters for all regions can be choosed, this depend on which region you choose as your favorite on the start event.
    • Tileset similar to HG/SS
    • Mini Sprites of HG/SS
    • Following Pokemon All of us love our pokémon follow us
    • Unique(not originals) Midis for every event and Special trainers on this game the music take a huge importance
    • Trainers of all regions, most of the rivals, most of the gym leaders and most of champions appear on this game.
    • Some Cameo of the most iconic characters
    • Meet the Butcher, Do you have a lot of pokemons? Don't worry, sell pokemons to him
    • Meet the Clandestine Pokemon And Egg Shop
    • Possibility to travel to the Original Regions, Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, Sinno, Unova and even Kalos
    • A lot of the Rutes are big, no, really are big. Some of them have three of more Maps.
    • All pokemons are Catchables, Including Diance, Hoopa and even volcanion
    • Trainers for the anime (Ash,Trip,Paul, Etc...) will Appear
    • Travel across the Symponia region defeating the Twisted Team and recover the elemental emblem
    • 8 Twisted Commanders + 8 Gym Leaders
    • 8 Elemental Emblems + Badges, Granting A lot of game play
    • Discover the new Item the "Twisted Hand"
    • Enter to the New Pokemon World Tournament and won the big prize
    • All of the Mega Evolutions even OZRA Mega evolutions
    • Legendaries of all regions
    • All Rivals of al regions (until Unova) appear to help the Heroe/Heroine to defeat the Twisted Team
    • Shadow Pokemons Catchables and can be trained
    • Snag Machine can be obtained to catch Shadow Pokemons
    • Ancient Pokemon, Discover The power of the ancient pokemon
    • PVP Manual
    • A Beautiful Hud Bar, to keep the control of various thing on the game
    • Exclusive Event to choose your first pokemon
    • Sub Quest, complet a lot of sub quest to win a beautiful prizes
    • Secundary Characters for a Sub Quest
    • Meet the Pubs There are facilities on which you can heal your pokemon and can buy things
    • Little Moral System
    • Mystery Gift
    • Day/Night Sensitive Events
    • Roaming pokemons
    • Travel Across Three Exclusives Region
    • Fakemon Maybe Will Appear
    • Multiple Save Files
    • Three different version of the game: Standar, Full and Mini, the only difference is the weight:

1. Full Version Includes Elite Battle + 3D Animated Sprites of all Pokemon = Size +1Gb
    2. Standar Version Includes Elite Battle + Animated B/W Sprites and 3D Sprites for the megas and Kalos pokemon = Size +500mb,
    3. Light Version not includes Elite Battle + Default Pokemon Essential Sprites = Size +200Mb
    Full Version
    Spoiler:

Standar Version
    Spoiler:

Light Version
    Spoiler:

Progress Report

Progress of the First Beta:
    Pokemon Wonderful Age

Screeshots:

Route 1
    Spoiler:

Route 2
    Spoiler:

Prelude Town

Spoiler:

Main Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Other Regions Places to travel

Spoiler:

Route 7 beta
    Spoiler:

Credits

• Maruno for Pokemon Essentials and Pokemon Elite Battle
    • Luka S.J. for Pokemon Elite Battle
    • FL for the Simple HUD and Random Egg Generator Scripts
    • Help-14's for Following Pokemon Script and Gen V Iteme Scene Script
    • TheKrazyGamer for the Crafter Script
    • Hansiec for the Pvp Script
    • Black Eternity for the Wonder Trade Script
    • Umbreon for the Level Balance Script
    • Gamefreak And Nintendo for Pokemon
    • Erasuss for the Pokemon Naming Tab and Pokemon Sumatry Screen
    Im going to make this list bigger in order that i usse other resources.

any feedback and comments would be greatly appreciated! :D
    Enjoy It!!! :)

Last edited:

mde2001

Pokemon Industrial Developer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    This looks interesting.
    The maps looks good so far (I assume there will be some explanation for the people and houndoom in the trees on route 2).
    Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2023
    This looks interesting.
    The maps looks good so far (I assume there will be some explanation for the people and houndoom in the trees on route 2).
    Keep up the good work!

Thanks for your comment :D, and yes, actually that people in the trees (including the Houndoom) are the "Actors" for an event on this route. :D Im still going to update :D.

Back