• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon World Map?

HaosMew

Pokemon Master
Years
  • I don't know about anyone else, but I've often wondered what the whole pokemon world looks like. If you think about it, there's got to be a whole world beyond the currently explored regions! You'd think that Nintendo would have done something by now, right? No! There is nothing like it anywhere on the Net (if anyone happens to know of a site with one, PLEASE NOTIFY ME)!

So I have taken it upon myself, and my friend, Chris as well, to draw up a rough estimate of the pokemon world. Unfortunately, we havn't done enough to be worth uploading at the moment, so there's no complete map...yet. However, after much searching (not on Wikipedia), Chris and I have mapped out where the regions lie in relation to Kanto.

Johto is due west of Kanto, Orre is somewhere west of Johto, Sinnoh is directly north of Kanto, the Sevii Islands due south of Kanto, the Orange Islands south more of the Sevii Islands, Hoenn south-west of Kanto (not sure in relation to other regions), Fiore somewhat near Sinnoh, and Almia (setting of Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia) MIGHT be inbetween Kanto and Sinnoh. So it looks something like:

SINNOH - FIORE
    ALMIA?
    ORRE - JOHTO - KANTO
    SEVII ISLANDS
    HOENN? - ORANGE ISLANDS
    HOENN?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Ugh everytime a new thread comes around i have to result to going to my thread list and showing the full anotomically corect map of the pokemon world so far:
    Spoiler:

In spoilers due to size. So yeah thats basically the pokemon world as we know it. Also almia isnt that little claw thing on sinnoh mainland. Why? The map shows a volcano west east of it and so far there is no volcano in canalave as far as i know!

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
  • That is a very impressive map of the Pokemon World, ~Link Smash~. It seems very accurate as well and It even shows the Battle Tower and the Battle Frontier.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    GENTLEMEN.

Pokemon World Map?

Pokemanz is set in Nippon.
    I'm not sure why they turned Hoen 90 degrees for the game... perhaps so it'd fit across the GBA screen.

More info here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The point of this thread seems to be that the OP is after a map.
    If someone wants to know what the Pokemon world looks like, I show them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Well if there's one for Missingno... Go tell the local mod. :3
    Could do with a map of where the random island regions are too, but then, I don't think half of them are directly modelled after Japan's surrounding islands, more just deriving from them...

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • LOL I was gonna say that you could see it at the start of the 10th Movie, but I think that one is better

HaosMew

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Thanks for the map. Sorry that I didn't make a sticky (this is basically the first forum i've joined). But I would still like to see a complete map that includes ranger regions and city detail (though i will admit that the above map IS incredible!) As far as a 5th generation goes, there probably will be, although it'll probably be more of a story, rather than one that delves deeper into the history of the Pokemon universe.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • 1) You cant make a sticky thread. Only mods and s-mods can!
    2) Dont say sorry dude! Im just complaining that the mods arent smart enough to do so
    3) The 5th generation could come without a doubt.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Uh ok whatever.....
    Fiore is the region in pokemon ranger game and orre is the region in Collesium and XD.
    And they are not on there for this is an anime map and anime canon=/=game canon. Understood?

Back