• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon World Tournament (Unofficial v20.1 Port)

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
  • Pokemon World Tournament
    I realized I forgot to post this here whoops...

This is a port of Luka S.J.'s original PWT script from v17.2. There have been some changes to it, mostly to modernize it for the current build of Essentials. Significant changes have been made to bring the system in line in v20.1 standards, and other misc. tweaks have been made to account for new and updated functions.

All of the files are in their relevant folders except for the two map files, "PWT Lobby" and "PWT Stadium". In order to use these correctly, create two new maps in your project and take note of their ID Number. Then, rename the relevant maps and rename them to match the two new maps you just made.

For example, if your new maps are Map 45 and Map 70, you would rename "PWT Lobby" and "PWT Stadium" to "Map045" and "Map070", respectively. You will also want to also change the values of PWT_MAP_DATA in "001_Settings.rb" to match the new map id, x-position, and y-position of the spot you want the player to be transfered to.

A guide on how to set up tournaments is provided in "001_Settings.rb", and should cover most questions about how to set one up. Otherwise, calling the tournament works the same as before. Just have an NPC with a script command that says "startPWT", and everything should be gravy!

This will still require Luka's scripting utilities, which fortunately does still work on v20. I have not included it with this download as it's not my place to redistribute something that's already available on Luka's website, >>but I will link back to it here<<. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INSTALL THIS PLUGIN. IT IS NECESSARY FOR THE PWT TO WORK.

>>Video of it in action<<

Change Log:
    #===========================================================================
    #New and Changed Features with the port:
    #- Now tracks the stats of Losses and Win Streaks
    #- Will award BP based on a Win Streak
    #- Now plays unique music in Round 3 and tournament victory
    # music.
    #- Overhauled the Tournament definition structure
    # * Also allows for setting unique BP, rules, unlock conditions,
    # and banlist messages on a tournament by tournament basis.
    #- Includes a graphic (from default Essentials) to serve as a
    # "placeholder" battle background.
    #
    #Removed Features with the port:
    #- World Leaders has been removed as an individual bracket.
    #===========================================================================

Download Link - Version 1.0.4

Last edited:
    Back