• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon World UK

pokerob

Webmaster of PWL
Years
  • Greetings all members of the pokecommunity.
    Im the owner of
    www.pokemonworld.co.uk
    We are the UK's (to be) Unofficial Pokemon Website Worked on Macromedia Flash.
    Coming up on 13th March is our big PokeFestival celebrating 2 years of Pokemon World UK!
    We are looking for a new administrator for the forums. We need new members to also participate with our new RPG coming along!
    The website soon will be jack packed full of information and i hope you can spend sometime looking at our nice Pokemon Communiy of our own.

We hope to in the near future

Host the first Tournaments for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl online!
    Have the site working on flash
    More members who like pokemon!

Please if you have any comments PM me at the forums or email me or even post at this topic. Thankyou for your time :)

Pokerob
    Owner Of www.pokemonworld.co.uk
    Master Administrator Of PWForums

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    okay, I might join the forums after I have joined something else.... Still cut down on the Rukairo's... and I don't think you cave Credit to Coronis for the Rukairo, Usohachii and Manyula sprites. Oh wait, you did, I apologise.

Mega(rulez)

Mega rulez!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2006
    This site is okay. Not alot of stuff that's fun or isn't on other sites.

pokerob

Webmaster of PWL
    Years
  • Broken Wings said:
    I don't think you cave Credit to Coronis for the Rukairo, Usohachii and Manyula sprites. Oh wait, you did, I apologise.
    Please dont waste your breath dude lol
    And yes we do lack stuff for the website. Deputy admin zach is working on the flash pokedex. Will hopefully be a successful website in the near future ;)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Whoa. The banner's quality is really bad. O.o

The layout is alright though.

Back