• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon wrath of darkness

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    hey... i need a storyline for this hack and a team...

i'm expecting great things from you guys, also i have a idea for a hack

you are 9 yr old boy/girl turning 10 and getting your first pokemon prof. katchum has 2 pokemon choices pichu or a elekid
    the next day your uncle jake challenges you. you loose.suddenly this big guy supposably prof oak comes running up and sends out darkri and uses dark void on you. you find your self in a different diminsion... time to kick ass!you find yourself in a darker version of your region, shadows everywhere red eyes staring at you. suddenly a man walks out and talks to you "free us" then disapears
    then you start your adventure to find the escape if there is one and kill oak.one your way to darkness village you see two guys kicking a torchic they look at you what you lookin at they say and throw out a couple gastlys there shirt says team darkness you remember thats what oaks shirt said! you fight them and kick ass if then they run away and drop somthing, a master ball and it read oak and darkri inc. your player gets pissed and runs toward darkess village to get the first escape shard and your adventure begins

if you have some other ideas post them!

Last edited:

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    happy

i dont know if it's gonna make it =\ can you join?

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    got an idea? for the storyline?

could you guys get some of your friends or you to help me?

Last edited:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Well um... actually I'm the head plot editor for the hack I amc urrently working with, could you give me... any information whatsoever about your storyline? Oh and Oak sends out Darkrai? Only two starters? (well that would be okay if they were like Pichu and Magby or something, but Bulbasaur just dosn't work). Anywho, just some things for you to think about.

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    ok ill change the starters to elekid and pichu that works right?

you find yourself in a darker version of your region, shadows everywhere red eyes staring at you. suddenly a man walks out and talks to you "free us" then disapears
    then you start your adventure to find the escape if there is one and kill oak.one your way to darkness village you see two guys kicking a torchic they look at you what you lookin at they say and throw out a couple gastlys there shirt says team darkness you remember thats what oaks shirt said! you fight them and kick ass if then they run away and drop somthing, a master ball and it read oak and darkri inc. your player gets pissed and runs toward darkess village to get the first escape shard and your adventure begins

Last edited:

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • Uhh, This hack is completley useless.. Dude, You gotta add a few things:
    Storyline (Very important)
    Features (You must have this)

And make your starters psychic?
    Spoink and Wynut?

You better add those things before the mods close this thread down.
    Ok, Good luck on your hack.

I would join, If I see a great storyline with great features =]

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    Uhh, This hack is completley useless.. Dude, You gotta add a few things:
    Storyline (Very important)
    Features (You must have this)

And make your starters psychic?
    Spoink and Wynut?

You better add those things before the mods close this thread down.
    Ok, Good luck on your hack.

I would join, If I see a great storyline with great features =]

have storyline and feature likes most hacks

new region

new hero heroin e

new pokemon

gyms extremely different in many ways

no elite four instead an elite 7 =)

fatalmadness

do you play maple story?
    Years
  • hey... i need a storyline for this hack and a team...

scripter
    ow editor
    text editor
    spriter
    or you can tell me and ill reply

i'm expecting great things from you guys, also i have a idea for a hack

you are 9 yr old boy/girl turning 10 and getting your first pokemon prof. katchum has 2 pokemon choices pichu or a bulbasaur
    the next day your uncle jake challenges you. you loose.suddenly this big guy supposably prof oak comes running up and sends out darkri and uses dark void on you. you find your self in a different diminsion... time to kick ass!

if you have some other ideas post them!

teamdeathscythe is now working on this hack :P. you can ya people :)

Back