• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X and Y Commercial USA

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    I just saw the USA Commercial on TV! For those who have seen it what are your thoughts on it?
    I liked it it was creative and it showed the starters and the legendaries and GoGoat.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    I saw it on Comedy Central earlier today. I like how it was all older kids. Too bad I didn't spot any new pokemon Lol.

Yeah they did look older. I liked that about it too. Wish they showed Game play along with it. I guess just showing CGI with Humans was good too.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I never never ever see Pokemon commercials on my TV programming. :(

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Yeah they did look older. I liked that about it too. Wish they showed Game play along with it. I guess just showing CGI with Humans was good too.
    That sounds vaguely similar to the older Pokémon commercials that used to air during the days of RBY, GSC, and RSE. If it is, then color me both intrigued and delighted! If anyone finds a youtube link to this commercial, please do share.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    That sounds vaguely similar to the older Pokémon commercials that used to air during the days of RBY, GSC, and RSE. If it is, then color me both intrigued and delighted! If anyone finds a youtube link to this commercial, please do share.
    Same here. I loved the old commercial for Pokémon Emerald. So hopefully it'll be that good.
    I hope we get an animated one like the B2W2 one...but at this point it's seeming unlikely with less than a month to go.

Years
    I don't really have cable but I'll check it out sometime... I'm just a mere outcast because I think X & Y are going to be bad.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
    Better than some of the commercials shown around here lately. It's...interesting. That short Xer and Yvel battle where Yveltal used Oblivion Wing was cool.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
    Saw it today, not sure how to feel, really. It felt more like a TCG advert to me. Also, I guess I just wasn't really buying the juxtaposition. Why did the Pikmin commercial feel like a much more natural blend of live action and CGI? The Pokémon models were rather... stiff.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    To me it was better than DPPt's commercial's. They were horrible to me, I don't think I ever saw BW/BW2 English TV trailers. Actually, if Dylan and Cole Sprouse were in the commercials for BW, I may have seen them. I know they were in the HGSS commercial.

It wasn't great. It was ok, I still like how they used older kids though.

OmegaTL

Time Lord
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    To me it was better than DPPt's commercial's. They were horrible to me, I don't think I ever saw BW/BW2 English TV trailers. Actually, if Dylan and Cole Sprouse were in the commercials for BW, I may have seen them. I know they were in the HGSS commercial.

It wasn't great. It was ok, I still like how they used older kids though.
    I liked the DPP gameplay ads. This, on the other hand... Not so much.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Seeing teenagers used in E-rated game commercials make me kinda cringe because most of the time their praises of a game contradict the scores proffesionals gave. An example of this was the Disney Infinity commercial, where kids and teens were praising the game despite the possibilities of that game getting panned by critics. Hopefully, Pokemon XY doesn't meet the same fate.

Years
    Am I the only one that finds the commercial too awesome? >_>

I really want to see it in a better quality. {:3}

Back