• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X and Y Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidalee2007

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    If you want to buy Pokémon X and Y and you live in Eurpoe I think you should order it from USA and if you don't want to use Paypal, because of the wikileaks fiasco, I would recommend mrtoken.com. I actually saw mrtoken here the first time so I dont know much about it.

Nusdogg

6IV Shiny Master
    Years
  • Is it harder to obtain those two versions over in Europe which is why you recommended UK people to order them from the US?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    Why wouldn't you just buy it in your local game store? UK and US have them selling in every one why would Europe be any different?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • This is advertising, guys. Please report it instead of replying to it, as with any other rule-breaking content. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back