• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X Grew To Level 100 and Enter PC

Years
    Hi there. Obviously I'm new here. I am Carl from somewhere in the Pacific. I registered to this forum basically just to ask @Miksy the hints on his/her Pokemon Dark Energy 4.0 and to discussed with other user here as well. Pardon my English cauze I'm not good though. I began to be a fan/addicted of/to Pokemon When I was 8 or 9 years of age. My favorite pokemon is Kyogre and favorite Type is Water. The First Pokemon Game I play is the Sapphire Version and I'll manage to Finish that game eventhough the language is in Chinese and I don't Understand it. Too Long. Buh bye.

Hey Carl, great to meet you and welcome to this amazing forum! :)

I have no trouble understanding your English and am sure not many others will either. Lots of people join who don't speak English as a main language and I've rarely seen anyone that was actually bad at it, haha! In fact, you're quite good. You should consider posting around here a lot since it would really help you practice. :D By the way, I've also been into Pokemon since I was 8 years old or so so we have that in common. You'll find a lot of people like that all around the forum since we have all sorts of fans around here, from members who are new to the series or those who have loved Pokemon since its early days. If you're a fan of water types, you're going to love our official water type fanclub so be sure to check that out. You can share your love for Kyogre and other water Pokemon there with other people who love the type as much as you do!

So is Dark Energy a hack? I've heard of it before but never actually played. Check out its official Emulation thread; you'll be able to ask whatever questions you have about the game there. The thread has a lot of replies so it's a pretty popular game.. I'm sure people will be quick to help you out if you need it. I remember asking for Shiny Gold help many years ago, way before I re-joined in 2011, and people were always really swift with answers. The community here is amazing and you shouldn't ever fear chatting with us or asking for help! You'll be surprised with the results.

If you're interested in creating a hack, Emulation would be the best place to stop by as well. :) There are countless resources available for you to use there, including tutorials, mods, and team discussion boards. You're sure to learn a lot if you want to create a hack one of these days! That's always a cool thing to do.

Anyways, have an awesome time here, Carl! Remember to read the rules and if you need anything at all, just message or another moderator~

Years
    Hello Carl and welcome!

I hate to say this, but I happen to love Water-type Pokemon as well. Don't worry if your English isn't that good, PC's main language is English so you'll learn it quickly. I've been into Pokemon for around the same time Cirno has, so we do have several older fans here who still love Pokemon. Like she said, definitely stop by the Water-type fanclub (although I'm a bit concerned since its owner is inactive rn) and it's funny that my fave Pokemon is a Water-type as well, you'll soon notice if you look at my profile hehehehe.

Also, if you're interested in hacks, Cirno also directed you to Emulation & ROM Hacking which is PC's big ROM hackers hangout. We do get several people joining for that one section alone, but however we have even more sections outside of there that are worth checking out, like the Pokemon gaming sections and even the off-topic stuff like Chit Chat & Polls. I do hope you enjoy it here at PC and remember to ask any moderators like Cirno there if you need help!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back