• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X&Y Limited Edition - Red or Blue?

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • I wasn't originally going to buy either of them, but the blue one was just so appealing that I was lucky enough to buy one at the GameStop it my mall on release day. I gotta say, I'm loving it! It really is a gorgeous design. I don't have a case or anything like that for it, so I try to keep it as safe and clean as possible.

doraemonz

Beyond 9 ~*
    Years
  • I preordered the blue one since one of my friend was getting the red one but it was
    worth it I guess & the blue one is really pretty but I like the gold ones more.
    Not using a case or anything but i am using a screen protector.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I pre ordered the red one and totally love it. I got it release day morning, never had a 3DS before this and only actually bought it to play pokemon. 3DS unappealing to me really. I did end up buying the blue one aswell actually, Might aswell complete the collection.

Back