• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X & Y Patch is Out!

Years
  • Thanks for the tip, I wasn't sure they were going to fix this at all. I have been avoiding the City of Lights like the Black Plague.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    Patch did not fix my game :(

I have some sort of save glitch where im stuck at 66:52 time played. If i play for an hour and save it, the next time I load my game, it'll just load back to 66:52 and all of that progress is lost.

I thought it was the Lumiose City glitch, but with the patch coming out today and I had already downloaded, I tried playing and saving again.

The same thing happened. So for some reason I still have a glitch where I can't properly save my progress. Anyone have any ideas? I really wouldn't like to start over. Even though its starting to look that way -_-

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    it just proves they can make dlc for the game if they wanted to lol

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    it just proves they can make dlc for the game if they wanted to lol

Fixing some errors are easier than adding content to the game, you know.
    And also, isn't that common knowledge? Making DLCs is like a walk in the park, not really surprising. Gamefreak just don't want to do it. I'm pretty sure that making DLCs was already possible since the first DS consoles.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Is this glitch completely random or just in Lumiouse city?

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    I'm basically saved right outside of the Day-care house. So whenever I load my game thats where it loads to.

Years
  • Gts glitch disguised as a Gts Glitch to but Really is to remove the Three unrealesed pokemons codes. Jkjk, but you never know ;D

gionell

Explorer of legends
    Years
  • Is this the gts gltich?

So i just downloaded the patch for pokemon x and i went to the gts to check out trades, i recently passed a person asking for a "shabour" in exchange for a shellmet (by the way the person turned down the pokemon) i heard you can't type fake names on the GTS (unless "merenguero" is a real pokemon in existence) so i putted a fake name (MERENGUERO) to see but it seems that it works fine. I really hope there's a fix for this because i can't stand trolls putting fake names there and starting fake rumors or something.

EDIT:is this is the old gts gltich or internet lag?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    From what I've heard, it won't appear if people ask for what you're offering. Say you offer a Vivilion and you want a Cheese, when someone searches for a Vivilion they won't be able to view your offer. However, those 3 possible Legendary Pokèmon seem to be viewable.

Back