• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    (Heeeyy, newbie to hacking...sorta...i pretty much know what i'm doing...not really...but kinda...i don't know...)

No. I did not just look at this forum, see "Pokemon Colusseum: Advance" and say,'Hey! I should make an XD Advance!'

No. This idea was lodged into my brain before I even saw it.

I was looking all over for a site to help me (not physically doing anything, but motivationally at least...) with this, then I found this place. (I had already signed on to PC before, but I just forgot about it.)

Anyways...yeah....I don't know what to type next. If you read the first sentence of this topic, you know why.

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
    I am just wondering, "Why remake games that people have played before? Why should I wait for something, like, Pokemon Colosseum advance when I can just go to my gamecube and play it?" In hacking, you truly want something new. You could keep the storyline revolved around shadow pokemon and cipher and whatnot, but why not have a FRESH storyline?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I am just wondering, "Why remake games that people have played before? Why should I wait for something, like, Pokemon Colosseum advance when I can just go to my gamecube and play it?" In hacking, you truly want something new. You could keep the storyline revolved around shadow pokemon and cipher and whatnot, but why not have a FRESH storyline?
    If all people thought like that, we wouldn't have great hacks like Shiny Gold and Liquid Crystal- And games like FireRed and LeafGreen and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (I've always wanted to play as Marth, but I don't know where to find a Famicom and the original game was only in japanese).

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
    Oh, and here's something else to think about. When you put yourself down at the beginning of your first post, then that's what people see when they mouse-over your hack. If you saw someone putting themself down when you moused over a hack, would that make you want to look at the thread?

It's better not to put yourself down at all, but it would certainly help you to put something about your game at the top.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back