• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2005
    Umm..on pokemon XD are u able to catch pokemon, or do u only get an Evee?????

Years
    Yup, i know of hopip and sandshrew as wild pokemon

and all those shadow pokemon as well

though you should of postedin simple questions**blinks**

Years
    You get Eevee as a starter, snag shadow pokemon, and get wild Pokemon at Pokespots, the point I am now. You put down Pokesnacks and Hopips and other wild Pokemon come, it's kinda like Safari Zone in R/S/E, you put bait. Then when a Pokemon comes, the controller rumbles and you can go there and battle it. I have 3 Pokespots so far.

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Argh, I can't wait until I can play it. I won it in a contest, along with a special gamecube! It will be here this week.

Plasama546

Completely INsaNE *~*
    Years
    Note: SPoiler! Scroll down only if you dare!

You must have 9 best sets and put lugia in the middle of one of the sets. If you don't belivie me talk to the guy siiting in the chair in the room.

DevonRichard1224

Pretty Good Pokemon Traine
    Years
    If you are wondering how to purify Shadow Lugia, here's how:

If you go to the Pokemon HQ Lab's Purify Chamber, you must fill up all nine chambers. You do this by putting 4 pokemon in each chamber. You must put them where each pokemon has an advantage over the next one going clockwise. You must do this in all 9 chambers. If the tempo is maxed out in each one, then when you put Shadow Lugia in any one of them, He will be automatically purified and changed back to its normal colors. If you try using it in battle or giving it scent massages, they will not work. His darkness bar never goes down. but if you follow the directions mentioned, then you can purify it. Hoped it helped

Back