• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XS - Sprite Comic

Sakamoto

Spriter
    Years
    Now I have fifteen posts I can finally show you guys my sprite comic - Pokemon XS!

12 issues in with more to come soon!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    COUGH! That's the sound of dissapproval for this unfunny comic. Why?

1. THE UGLIEST MISTAKE EVER IS TO MIX RS AND FRLG SPRITES! Jeez, you don't look at that and cringe?

2. Unfunny (As mentioned above) - just a pipe dream of some noob who spends his nights watching South Park and playing Halo online, spouting noobspeak as he goes.

3. Celebrating 10 issues? Seriously? That's nothing man, meet me at 100 then celebrate.

4. Nobody with a normal sized brain posts huge space wasters in one post. Add links or something man.

On the other side, the only thing that doesnt bother me is probably the layout... but 1 good thing isn't enough.

Why don;t you try removing your head from your own rear and try having some manners?

Anyways, best not waste more time on captain arrogant and his insult-a-comic ways.

I didn't find the comic funny to be honest, but hey, every man to his own eh? My advice to you would be not to mix FR/LG, RSE and MD sprites togehter, as they;re all differant styles and differant perspectives. Maybe try and imrpove on humor a lil too?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Hey man, issue 12 was enjoyable, I did have a little chuckle at the expense of poor Gold :p

Keep em up, you're getting better!

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    These are really good! Keep it up, they're funny and well-made. They look professional, too. That mean partner is funny, I like him...my favorite had to be the last one. Poor Gold!

Anyways, keep it up! I really want to see more!

Sakamoto

Spriter
    Years
    Wow, it's been a long time since I last made one of these.

Apologies for the large gap in issues, but I had several things going on that took priority.

Anyway, issues 13 and 14!  (I'm aware 13 is a little cheap, but meh)

Sakamoto

Spriter
    Years
    Well, wanting to get Pewter Gym out of the way and progress onto the next little arc in this shabby excuse for a plot, I ended up making three more this morning.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Heh, the brock one was good.

I can;t hope but notice that some of the overworlds look a little out of place, mainly do to the palettes, and some small issues with design on the male, would you like me to work on them for you?

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Mainly, Kaku, it's the fact that they're R/S/E sprites.
    I usually have no problem with the mixing of generations, but this one seems more noticeable.
    Hmmm..
    Well, it's kind of sad that we don't see the battles, but we know what's going to happen, so, turns it away from the cliche a tad, I guess.
    A little more effort into character editing maybe, although they're all better than normal recolors, I guess.
    Good enough to me, and it's quite funny. I'm looking forward to more.
    (Although you coouuld put them in link format, so it doesn't make the page so long)

Back