• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon XY PC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlexxGaming

Pokemon XY PC Edition Developer
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    Hey people! A quick small update regarding the special quests.
    Please note the storyline of these quests can be changed.
    Please note the "screenshots" have not been made in the game yet and serve as "sketches" rather than the actual maps.

Spoiler:

Also... sorry I didn't post an update in a while. I was sick and well... a fever of around 40 degrees celsius can be a bit of a Bunnelby(curse word prevented, again! :D)... and Mako, you won't have to make these maps, I will make the maps for the special quests.

Edit:
    Aaaah dang I just noticed some grammar mistake in the quest thingy... sorry people, English isn't my native language, bear with me please ^_^

Psssst guys... look... it's a teeny tiny Generate Ball Sprite... isn't it cute ;)
    generate_ball_1_by_flexxgaming-d7i3lmg.png

Last edited:

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Hey people! A quick small update regarding the special quests.
    Please note the "screenshots" have not been made in the game yet and serve as "sketches" rather than the actual maps.

Spoiler:

Also... sorry I didn't post an update in a while. I was sick and well... a fever of around 40 degrees celsius can be a bit of a Bunnelby(curse word prevented, again! :D)... and Mako, you won't have to make these maps, I will make the maps for the special quests.

Edit:
    Aaaah dang I just noticed some grammar mistake in the quest thingy... sorry people, English isn't my native language, bear with me please ^_^

Psssst guys... look... it's a teeny tiny Generate Ball Sprite... isn't it cute ;)

Wonderful, though I have minor suggestions that I'll pm you.
    For anyone wondering the pink spiky-eared pichuwas something I came up with the other day and it has become my mascot. It doesn't evolve (though if it did it would evolve into a pink pikachu known as Pinkachu) and it is an electric/fairy type to match the special coloring. I will have an image or a sprite of it made and posted before too long.

Alkaiser

Superhero
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 1, 2014
    A really interesting idea. I know many people that, because they don't have a 3DS, haven't played X and Y. This re-told may actually be a gift for those people! But, I have a request... Could you write actual motivations for Lysson? xD Like, you know, not like in the original games.

FlexxGaming

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    I won't reveal to much about what I think about doing with Lysandre but lets say this: Lysandre won't be as young as he actually appears in the game...

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • Hey people! A quick small update regarding the special quests.

Spoiler:

Edit:

Nice quest i love the rewards! :) Keep it up. Also since ur making quests and stuff are u also making some mega evos? O.o

FlexxGaming

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    I'm planning on creating some new mega evo's once I find a person that can take a bit of the work I do :D (tilesets, overworld sprites and stuff, the programming is definitely my slice of pizza though haha)

EDIT:
    I updated the first post with a new section. It's about the new mega evolutions.

Last edited:

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • I'm planning on creating some new mega evo's once I find a person that can take a bit of the work I do :D (tilesets, overworld sprites and stuff, the programming is definitely my slice of pizza though haha)

EDIT:
    I updated the first post with a new section. It's about the new mega evolutions.

wow mega milotic! nice :) keep up the good work :)

would be also nice if u put every update like the pink pichu event on main post :)

Last edited:

FlexxGaming

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    wow mega milotic! nice :) keep up the good work :)

would be also nice if u put every update like the pink pichu event on main post :)

Ah! I already thought I forgot something! Thanks :D
    BTW: A new mega evolution will be uploaded when I'm back home people!

Last edited:

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Looking forward to that :) Btw will u do a Mega Swampert and Mega Sceptile by any chance? o-o

I don't see why not. I say this because why have Mega Blazekin and not finish the trio. Hopefully we will have a great spriter to do the mega evo sprites and more.

FlexxGaming

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    I don't see why not. I say this because why have Mega Blazekin and not finish the trio. Hopefully we will have a great spriter to do the mega evo sprites and more.

I could mix up the "torchic" event a bit so you can get a starter from Hoenn depending on the starter you chose?

For example:
    Fennekin - Treecko
    Froakie - Torchic
    Chespin - Mudkip

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • I could mix up the "torchic" event a bit so you can get a starter from Hoenn depending on the starter you chose?

For example:
    Fennekin - Treecko
    Froakie - Torchic
    Chespin - Mudkip

Thats a good idea. Although will trade be implemented? it would suck if u cant get them all xD

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Thats a good idea. Although will trade be implemented? it would suck if u cant get them all xD

You probably will be able to get them all after all this isn't being done by Nintendo, so we're gonna do what Nintendon't (sorry had to have the old Sega reference) and have all the mon's catchable or obtainable at some point in the game.

This reminded me of something: should we add new Rotom forms (like 3DS rotom) or not?

FlexxGaming

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    You probably will be able to get them all after all this isn't being done by Nintendo, so we're gonna do what Nintendon't (sorry had to have the old Sega reference) and have all the mon's catchable or obtainable at some point in the game.

This reminded me of something: should we add new Rotom forms (like 3DS rotom) or not?

Sure, send me some suggestions for a new rotom form via PM everyone!

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    I could attempt to make some megas for Sceptile and Swampert, if you want!

You should!

In regards to the first part; I say go ahead (but what do I know I'm just the mapper [that reminds me that if ya need a mapper for pokemon grace I can help] that gets lucky with good ideas; I think we still need a spriter [Flexx can correct me if I'm wrong] so the position is open and I doubt Flexx would have you choose between this and your game) they may be exactly what we need.

I'm glad to see that my idea has some support; maybe I'll have some more good ideas (already have a few).

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • You probably will be able to get them all after all this isn't being done by Nintendo, so we're gonna do what Nintendon't (sorry had to have the old Sega reference) and have all the mon's catchable or obtainable at some point in the game.

thats a nice idea we could have like:

Drill Rotom - Ground/Ghost
    Robot Rotom - Steel/Ghost
    Computer Rotom - Psychic/Ghost

etc etc xD

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • You probably will be able to get them all after all this isn't being done by Nintendo, so we're gonna do what Nintendon't (sorry had to have the old Sega reference) and have all the mon's catchable or obtainable at some point in the game.

Would be a nice touch the "more" Rotoms thing.
    And I think this too: Why not bring the ???-type Arceus as a separate pokemon from Arceus?
    (Maybe making a ???-Type move and the type being super effective to Fairy)

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • Would be a nice touch the "more" Rotoms thing.
    And I think this too: Why not bring the ???-type Arceus as a separate pokemon from Arceus?
    (Maybe making a ???-Type move and the type being super effective to Fairy)

would be hard to adjust if he create new type imo..new type = new pokemon with that typing = new moves with that typing.

Last edited:

FlexxGaming

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    Naaaah :p the ??? type is good as it is. I won´t mess with the type chart.

Oh and people! Join the public XY PC Edition chat! It will be online from 7:30 AM to 11:00 PM Dutch Time from Monday to Friday(I won't be available to host it on Saturdays and Sundays due to work).

https://chatstep.com/#Pokemon XY PC EDITION

Ah people! I'm sorry to inform you that our school blocked chatstep! The chat won't be online when I'm at school(unless some kind person would want to host the chat for me)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back