• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XY Phantom Gate

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Pokemon.com site Reveals these "team flare hyper tool cards"- maybe a continuation of the ace spec.

I'm a bit curious about dialga EX now.
    The Pokemon.com site says

New "Full Metal" Dialga-EX—Special card features etched artwork and solid "metal" color.

Are we getting a plated card?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Really disappointed with the ex selection, especially Malamar and Florges. I just can't think of any scenario where I would want a full art Malamar. I'm thinking I'm not going to collect this set now. I might just buy the full art Gengar and Manectric and call it a day.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    The Malamar I'm actually looking forward to, can't wait to see what they do with it artwork wise. Florges not really, they should have done two Mega cards in this set and it should definitely have been the right time for a Mega Mewtwo seen as how its a set based around Psychic & Dark types.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    They do have 2 Mega. Gengar and Manetric. Either way im excited for Venomoth. I hope its at least playable.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    After seeing the full set scans the artwork is terrible, especially on Manectric and Gengar's full arts.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    I'm loving the Mega Manectric and the Trainer Cards. I think I actually may be more excited for the Full Art trainers in this set than the EX's.

Years
    Looking forward to that one Lysandre Trainer card (Supporter). The way one that puts discard pile into deck, then shuffle.

Back