• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Pokemon Yellow "Starters"

.Hoenn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Pikachu still kills Onix easy with the D-T+Quick attack combo

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    I honestly don't think I've ever tried Thrash with a Nido - too many fun TM's to use, so pretty and shiny. I'm easily distracted. :P

PokeLawry

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    it's great. he uses it like, 4/5-ish times before he becomes confused. and by then, all the foes have fainted, because it's a BEAST MOVE! :D

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    it's great. he uses it like, 4/5-ish times before he becomes confused. and by then, all the foes have fainted, because it's a BEAST MOVE! :D
    What if the foe has 5-6 Pokemon or a Rock type? D:

Electirizer

Event Tycoon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2011
    I mainly used my Butterfree to beatBrock.
    That's when I used him more than silly little Pikachu.
    Then when Pikachu really pissed me off i released it.

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Good place to get Spearow too if you want a cheap Flying attack to take down Viridian forest.

Mankey did take me by surprise the first time I found one there, I guess they gave him to you earlier in Yellow to make up for Pikachu.

Back