• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Yellow X

Which pokemon should I add?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    This is originally YankeeX's hack- I am working on it with him- I got it on MSN.
    Pokemon Yellow X
    Spoiler:

Hack of: Firered

Story:
    Several months after Red, Blue, and Green (Ash, the girl in Firered, and Gary) left on their journeys a new kid went on to becoming the best pokemon master. His name is Yellow, and he then comes to Oak to take his Pikachu- now all he has to do is get to Kanto... But- what will happen? Meanwhile, team Rocket hires Jessie and James to stop the pokemon trainers from being too strong and by doing that, they will have to rob people and it may mean you!

Features:
    A brand (but small) new region! (very low level)
    Another small region (slightly larger level, in the 15s)
    Darkrai capturable (replacing Missingno.)
    Everyone appears (but not Brendan, it's Red- and May dissapears, Blue replaces her)
    New clothes for the heroes
    Start with a lv. 3 Pikachu
    The rest are secret (meaning in the spoiler)

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

I will be on Pokecommunity every day!

Team:
    YankeeX- mapping, ideas, scripting, leader, spriter, etc.
    randomness- mapping, scripting

Spoiler:

Userbars- None yet...
    Spoiler:

I need-
    OW inserters
    Advanced Scripters
    Someone to insert Darkrai (or teach me how)
    Better spriter- YankeeX sucks at it

Releases:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back