• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon you have never used

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    There's not a lot of Pokemon I haven't used. I love starting the game over just to use some stuff I've never bothered with. I love Spiritomb, but have never used it for an in-game run. I got one on Diamond yesterday, and I'm quite impressed. Speed sucks, but so far, she's been a powerhouse.

Anyway, I've never used Dunsparce, Delibird, Carnivine (I don't want to. I hate that thing.), Ambipom...umm...there's more, I just can't think of them atm. XD;

Esmas

General
    Years
    Hmm...I'd say any Poison-type Pokémon, I've never used.

Actually, I don't think I've ever actually used a Poison-type other than Bulbasaur O___o

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    bulbasaur isnt poison... OMG HE IS... ive lived a lie :( .
    btw, i dont use poison type too, now that i think about it. too few uses...

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I've never used... Garchomp, Mightyena, Bronzong, Carnivine, Rhyperior, Miltank and PorygonZ. Those are the first ones I can think of...
    Oh and Milotic! never had the chance to capture a Feebas.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    I never even thought of getting a Lotad but now I have a Ludicolo and its my favourite along with Delibird :)

Esmas

General
    Years
    Oh, yeah. I never got around to wasting all nine of my lives on catching Feebas in R/S/E. I just realized I can easily get one off the GTS o3o

Neurotripsy

前向きロケット団!
    Years
    Too many to name! I tend to stick with the first ten or so that I catch at the beginning of the game, unless I need to swap them for a Pokemon that can learn a HM.

Himalama

Ghost and Psychic type addict
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2013
    I never used slowpoke. Damn, I hate that little pink guy.

Back