• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon you WISH were in your team

hamguy4456

Heracross fanatic
Years
  • Does anyone have a list of pokemon that they usually WANT to have on their team (for the runthrough of the game, not for battling) but that they never actually use?

For example, i always start out a game saying im going to have a dugtrio, however i have yet to use a dugtrio in my party. This has also happened with magmar, jolteon, arcanine, marowak, mankey,yanma, and poliwrath.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • well i always say im not gonna evolve some of my pokemon but never end up doing it :/
    like with pikachu and ivysaur

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've got a rather long list of pokemon, mostly from genI and genII, that I've never used but am interested in using eventually. XD

LONG LIST AHEAD:
    Arcanine, Golduck, Cloyster, Gengar, Snorlax, Exeggutor, Marowak, Scizor, Kingdra, Tauros, Porygon2, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Xatu, Quagsire, Sudowoodo, Jumpluff, Heracross, Forretress, Wobbuffet, Shuckle, Ursaring, Octillery, Houndoom, Smeargle, Slaking, Cacturne, Altaria, Crawdaunt, Claydol, Tyranitar, Metagross,

Zidy

Beast Type
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I've never used an Arcanine through a playthrough, but always wanted to.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    I so badly wanted Magnezone in Pearl, but Magnemite simply wasn't available before the Nat. Dex!

Also, I wanted Espeon, Crobat and Flygon on FireRed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    If you want a Magikarp, all you have to do is use the Old Rod near some water and fish for one.

Sarcasm fail.

I always wanted to do a Manga based playthrough, but there are sooo many issues. I want to start with Aipom, but he isn't avaliable 'til the 3rd or 4th gym. :(

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • The shiny Krabby that is currently trapped in a hack called Pokemon Naranja, I can't transfer it to my Pokemon Platinum. Am I the only one in this situation?

Years
  • tini

Dragonite all the way. Having to buy a dratini completely drains my money in fr/lg so i just end up not buying it. I should restart fire red just to get it lol

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I wish soo badly I still had my Pearl team. True, I guess I could always start over, though...but it was still a very dumb mistake deleting the file like that.

It'd be awesome to use a JIRACHI in the older games, too, however =D ^^

WolfWrath

*Questions your mental health*
    Years
  • I've always wanted a Zangoose and Sableye, but they require other games (that I don't have) to get, so....

also a Mew.... and a Shiny Linoone(my old shiny linoone is trapped on my broken GC memory card). That's about all, I think.

Back