• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon you would like to OWN

den899pop

Jolteon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Jolteon, my dsi low on battery again and I like a Pokemon who can Power stuff and its fast......But it might shock me

Bellacrose

Lover of Wartortles
    Years
    Darn someoen said Tropius already xD Pretty much the same reason here.
    Either that a relatively small water type like Wartortle or Buizel that would still be big enough for my siblings to play with and not hurt them when they go to the pool. ouo

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Having a Garchomp as my own wouldn't probably fit in my house but having a Lucario and a Umbreon with me would be sweet. I would probably find away to sneak Umbreon to school if it was real or maybe have Lucario join the school with me by dressing it up as a little Teenager.

Years
    Umbreon, mainly because it's my favorite pokemon, but it'd be so cool watching the yellow markings on him light up at night :3

inomoo221

Lv. 70 Pidgey
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    I guess I'll go with Slakoth. He'd be my best bud. We would chillax together.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Obviously a transforming Smeargle! ;) Then when my current obsession changes, he could transform into that! Like...Aipom or Seed bby! :D

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    CHERRIM!
    Jalorda
    Yuniran <3
    Munna <3
    Milotic
    Suwanna
    Venasaur
    my Shiny Jynx from HG
    Arceus
    Salamence to fly me to school
    Abra to teleport me to places (that would be so convenient)

And about 100 more.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i would have a gardevoir.
    just because gardevoir is awesome and very loyal to there trainers

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    Definitely would own: Pidgeot, Gyarados, Blastoise, Duskull, Ivysaur, Metagross, Alakazam, Mismagius, Gengar, Dragonite, Mamoswine.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    An Arceus, to take over the world. All joking aside, I would definitelly go with either a Pikachu or a Meowth. Aside from those being my favorite Pokemon, they would have a lot of practical uses too: A Pikachu would be very useful at school, zapping teachers should they give me bad grades, while a Meowth would be very helpful with its Pickup ability (Assuming very frequent pickups, and of an actually considerable value).

Ayselipera

Even though Bellsprout is my absolute favorite Pokemon I always say Jynx when it comes to this question. I feel like a Jynx and I would be the perfect match. I love everything that has to do with winter and cold weather and with Jynx being an ice type she could enjoy the same weather conditions with me. Not to mention if I ever wished for an early snow it would be possible. Which just made me think I could possibly have her conjure up some blizzards for days when I really don't want to go to school! :) My other thought is that with her also being a part psychic type she could be a great convenience to me. Anytime I need to get somewhere she could just teleport me away.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I'm going to go with one of my all-time favorite Pokemon: Phanpy. Not exactly sure why, but it's too adorable to resist. And I like elephants, only this is a mini-version. And isn't Phanpy supposed to be pretty strong too?

Years
    I'd definitely have a full team of six running around my house.

Kecleon - Ultimate hide and seek!!!
    Hypno - Say goodbye to bad dreams
    Exeggutor - Cause he's my fav. :D
    Marowak - I dunno why, but he's a badass.
    Emonga - Acrobat + Electricity = AWESOME
    Quagsire - He's just like "Derp" :D

pmwilkins

Grundleweed Harvester
    Years
    Scizor - I would be awesome and could open ANY jars for me. He is a technician!
    Flygon has always been a favorite too.

Moonlord

The ........MewTwo
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    I've gotten every legendary pokemon including Arceus, but i would be saying I want Zekrom

Back