• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Great! But anyway, when are us spriters getting the lists? I'll PM you my Gmail address if necessary.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Sorry I've been so dead on things man, just been so hectic with coursework and everything these last couple of months. I'll try and get the rest of those sprites worked on soon.

EDIT: Two other things, first of all the more recent Yugi trainer sprite is AWESOME! But the hair is still a little screwy but I guess it's better than my horrid attempt. Also those Exodia sprites are really awesome. :P

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Sounds like it'd be pretty complicated. Good luck, and I can't wait to play a beta.

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
Years
do you plan to make blue-eyes your main legendary? with the main story revolving around that?

and how do you plan about catching the monsters? for example how will you replace the pokeball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back