• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Z -Speculations

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    It feels like Zygarde have nothing to do with the Z game after I gave it some thought. Why would they add Zygarde in the game in the first place? If it's a legendary from the "upcoming Pokémon Z", then it doesn't add up nor does it make any sense. Am I wrong? Let's get straight to the point here, we barely know anything about Zygarde, correct? We just assume things and throw it up in the air, that's what we basically do in the first place, but anyways. It's true that his ability makes sense, but his typing doesn't. His backstory is unknown and his purpose is vague. Or it is just that Gamefreak got lazy in the end or something. I don't know. As far as I remember Gamefreak never dropped the mascot legendary from their third game in the first two games. And the stuff those NPCs are saying leaves us with to many questions without answers. It's giving me a headache.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    It feels like Zygarde have nothing to do with the Z game after I gave it some thought. Why would they add Zygarde in the game in the first place? If it's a legendary from the "upcoming Pokémon Z", then it doesn't add up nor does it make any sense. Am I wrong? Let's get straight to the point here, we barely know anything about Zygarde, correct? We just assume things and throw it up in the air, that's what we basically do in the first place, but anyways. It's true that his ability makes sense, but his typing doesn't. His backstory is unknown and his purpose is vague. Or it is just that Gamefreak got lazy in the end or something. I don't know. As far as I remember Gamefreak never dropped the mascot legendary from their third game in the first two games. And the stuff those NPCs are saying leaves us with to many questions without answers. It's giving me a headache.
    What do you mean by 'dropped'? If you're saying the third mascot is never in the first two versions...that's not true with every single third version mascot going back to Blastoise (jp) and Pikachu (in) are available in the first pair in some shape or forme.

Also note that we barely knew much about Rayquaza (other than it resting in Sky Pillar, and flying all over the region/world), Giratina (some stories said it appeared upon graves...which made me think it was the death legendary...it wasn't...Yveltal is), Kyurem (ate people?)...
    It's likely that in the third version it'll be revealed that the one who likely
    Spoiler:

Decimosoma

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    What do you mean by 'dropped'? If you're saying the third mascot is never in the first two versions...that's not true with every single third version mascot going back to Blastoise (jp) and Pikachu (in) are available in the first pair in some shape or forme.

Also note that we barely knew much about Rayquaza (other than it resting in Sky Pillar, and flying all over the region/world), Giratina (some stories said it appeared upon graves...which made me think it was the death legendary...it wasn't...Yveltal is), Kyurem (ate people?)...
    It's likely that in the third version it'll be revealed that the one who likely
    Spoiler:

Worded it wrong, as the mascot I meant the legendaries in the later games from Hoenn and forward. I could be wrong but, it's been a long time since I played Ruby and Sapphire, but I don't remember catching Rayqyaza in the first two games, same story as with Diamond and Pearl. This just seems off.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Worded it wrong, as the mascot I meant the legendaries in the later games from Hoenn and forward. I could be wrong but, it's been a long time since I played Ruby and Sapphire, but I don't remember catching Rayquaza in the first two games, same story as with Diamond and Pearl. This just seems off.
    You can capture the third mascot...in Sky Pillar in RS...and Giratina in Turnback Cave in DP...and Kyurem in the Giant Chasm in BW (you need to go to the center, to the pond).

Decimosoma

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    You can capture the third mascot...in Sky Pillar in RS...and Giratina in Turnback Cave in DP...and Kyurem in the Giant Chasm in BW (you need to go to the center, to the pond).

Really? My bad then. But all this Zygarde discussion still seem off to me. Due it's description from people as the Pokémon of "Order" and it's Pokédex entree with the "Secret Weapon", mainly due it's typing and appearance, though.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
    Really? My bad then. But all this Zygarde discussion still seem off to me. Due it's description from people as the Pokémon of "Order" and it's Pokédex entree with the "Secret Weapon", mainly due it's typing and appearance, though.

Well we know that Yveltal, Xerneas and Zygarde are based from Norse Mythology. It wouldn't be a shock if Zygarde is the third game masco. There is a wyvern, deer and a big snake in the mythology.

''Zygarde is known as the Order Pokemon hence the reason why it stops the boosts of Fairy Aura and Dark Aura as you can easily see it as mutating what once was as boosting the power of 2 specific types can be seen as distorting the natural balance.

Life and Death are 2 different mysteries which despite their differences are the source of ones existence for one does not live without not knowing of death. However to accomplish this there must be Order in order for the both to activate each other.

You could also look into the goggles in which Fairy Aura brings life and Dark Aura takes away
    If this should happen the balance between life and death would fall causing an intergalactic breakdown and a hole in existence

With Aura break stopping this disorder, Zygarde is like I mentioned above the bringer of order''

Back