• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON ZESTRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOUTHPARKBOY

I own:POKEMON SPACIAL QUEST
Years
  • POKEMON ZESTRO VERSION

MAJOR UPDATE I NOW HAVE ADDED THE NEW TILES GYM INDOORS AND GYM LEADERS THE HACK JUST NOW NEEDS A NEW TITLESCREEN AND ITS ACOUNTED FOR AND READY FOR BETA 1

Well basically this hack is based on the region of sinnoh but with some new twists and extras a new pokedex and a new team the team is called team CHAOS!!!
    their plan is to capture all the legendary pokemon of sinnoh so they can awaken the great and mythical pokemon PALKIA

----Legend----
    in the beginning there was nothing but darkness then the universe exploded into many different galaxies from this explosion came an egg
    from that egg hatched the alpha being ARCEUS who looked and saw that the universe was unstable and time did not flow so he created
    DIALGA and PALKIA controllers of time and space but he also created a third being called GIRATINA who was baished to the distortion
    world for its wicked ways then ARCEUS expelled PALKIA and DIALGA to opposit ends of the universe and the two of them chased round the
    universe in search of eachother.Now ACEUS looked round and saw that he was alone so he landed on a planet now called earth and stood
    on the tallest mountain and looked down and created billions upon billions of creatures called Mew.Arceus looked at his creatures and saw
    he needed a bit more life so he created the being of emotion MESPRIT ,the being of willpower AZELF ,and the being of knowledge UXIE.
    now ARCEUS saw his creatures were ageing and full of life,knowledge and determination and now that he saw his creations went well
    he decided to create allot more of a variety of creatures and he created humans to keep them all in line....after all this ARCEUS fell
    into a deep slumber only to be awakened when he was drastically needed by the human race.............

----Storyline----
    you are a young boy who awakes from a nightmare only to find that he saw the creation of the universe happen before him then
    he leaves for his journey and heads for the gyms but on his way through he has regular encounters with team CHAOS who
    are constantly trying to steal stuff for their awakening of the ancient diety PALKIA so they can create a new world....

----Features----
    over 60 sinnoh pokemon
    new hero and heroine
    all sinnoh legends
    new pokedex
    new items

----team----
    ME scripter,tilesets
    BROTHER beta tester

----help----
    :titlescreen x1
    :scripter x1
    :tileset maker x2
    :graphics editor x2

----form----
    NAME:
    SKILL:
    CONTACT INFO:

----my contact info----
    pm me
    or my email
    [email protected]

----screenies----
    at the bottom

----thanks----
    well i dunno yet know one has helped?

the professor rowan in the pictures is subject to change

the torn world tiles will also change before the beta and many new pokemon will be added.

----BETAS----
    beta 1:95% all help welcome wont complete unless help is given!
    beta 2:
    beta 3:
    COMPLETE:

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • You should change the name of the hack + thread.
    Nearly nobody checks a thread with a title like this one.

The hack looks good but you'll get no support if the name is Pokemon Pearl Palkia.
    It just makes no sense :|

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • :\ Well, the story seems off to me. Slightly random... well, actually completely random. And likes been said, the name does need changing. Apart from that, good luck with hacking Pearl (I assume that's what you're hacking?)

SOUTHPARKBOY

Years
  • ALRIGHT I ACCEPT YOUR OPINIONS AND THE TILESETS ARE JUST BASIC I NEEDED SOMETHING TO WORK WITH THEY ARE ALL CHANGED NOW AND ARE READY FOR THE BETA ALSO THE HEATRAN EVENT IS READY FOR THE BETA THE NEW TITLE IS READY ASWELL IT IS NOW CALLED POKEMON ,,ZESTRO,,VERSION AND I JUST NOW NEED A NEW TITLESCREEN AND A NEW HERO AND HEROINE IF ANYONE IS OFFERING SO PLEASE ALL HELP IS ACOUNTED FOR AND IS GIVEN CREDIT ALSO THIS IS NOT A HACK OF PEARL BUT OF RUBY!!!

YOUR OPINIONS ARE ACCEPTED AND MODIFICATIONS MADE ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO RENAME A THREAD PLEASE TELL

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaMaccer

Years
  • ALRIGHT I ACCEPT YOUR OPINIONS AND THE TILESETS ARE JUST BASIC I NEEDED SOMETHING TO WORK WITH THEY ARE ALL CHANGED NOW AND ARE READY FOR THE BETA ALSO THE HEATRAN EVENT IS READY FOR THE BETA THE NEW TITLE IS READY ASWELL IT IS NOW CALLED POKEMON ,,ZESTRO,,VERSION AND I JUST NOW NEED A NEW TITLESCREEN AND A NEW HERO AND HEROINE IF ANYONE IS OFFERING SO PLEASE ALL HELP IS ACOUNTED FOR AND IS GIVEN CREDIT ALSO THIS IS NOT A HACK OF PEARL BUT OF RUBY!!!

YOUR OPINIONS ARE ACCEPTED AND MODIFICATIONS MADE ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO RENAME A THREAD PLEASE TELL
    OMG YOUR CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON LULZ!!!
    Please mate, don't use caps lock too much, ok? It really gives the wrong impression >.<
    Just, for the future, you can't use someone else's stuff, its just not right. If I caught you using my stuff, I'd gut you as best as I could from my computer.
    Anyway, let hope for some improvements in the future, ok? Best of luck to ya~

xSeduction

Water Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
  • OMG YOUR CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON LULZ!!!

You have no idea how hard I just laughed.

Anyways; The storyline could be more original.
    The whole "stop the rival team from taking legendary Pokemon" bit is getting insanely old.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years

Uh, why can't you "work with" the basic tiles? I bet they're better than whatever you have now

AND DON'T HAVE CAPS ON ALL THE TIME IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR SCREAMING AND YOU NEED GRAMMAR OR ITS HARD TO READ.

SOUTHPARKBOY

Years
  • Dude what do you mean i've stolen wesleys tiles i haven't besides the entire hack has had a redew and now lots of new tiles have been added and there are now custom made Roark sprites custom pallettes for tiles over 60 sinnoh pokemon new trainer all 8 sinnoh gym leaders inserted all graphics upped and a new storyline added and is so close for the insertion of the first beta.

all i now need is a titlescreen!!! and thats it so any offers will be appreciated!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Those are wesleys tiles theif, this thread should be deleted by a mod....

MegaMaccer

Years
  • Dude what do you mean i've stolen wesleys tiles i haven't besides the entire hack has had a redew and now lots of new tiles have been added and there are now custom made Roark sprites custom pallettes for tiles over 60 sinnoh pokemon new trainer all 8 sinnoh gym leaders inserted all graphics upped and a new storyline added and is so close for the insertion of the first beta.

all i now need is a titlescreen!!! and thats it so any offers will be appreciated!
    Ok, I'm back posting here again... I'm going to give you a lesson in grammar, ok?
    Read this, its what you're post should look like;
    Spoiler:

Now just so I don't get in trouble with the mods, I'll do something on-topic. If they aren't your tiles, you simply can't use them. Period. You can't do it, ok? Its not right. But, if they're yours, or if Wesley gave you permisson, simply give us proof, and we'll be more than happy to let you be and continue this grammarless hack ^^

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Theft Will Give You An Infraction Without Permission...
    Ether Get Permission or remove Wesley's Tiles and Sprites...

Also...
    If You Have The Said Custom Tiles in the hack...
    Give Us Some Screens...

Other than that...
    Good Luck~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back