• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Zircon - Birth of an Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
    Well, it has been along time since I have updated the forum.
    Here are some major updates. Lets begin.

------------------------------------------------------------------

After the announcement of HeartGold/SoulSilver, I have got my hands on some good tiles by Zel!x (thanks dude). I have also ripped a tree from one of the screenshots, resized it and inserted it. Here are some screenshots. I will also be seperating the old screenshots and the new screen shots in the first post, so be sure to check them out.

Pokemon Zircon - Birth of an Era

Thanks for looking!

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
    Hawhaw... Thanks ~Watermelon, I appreciate your comment. And yeah I do know that, I might change it too, thanks for pointing that out lol :P.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Henry, I have changed my mind about the new tiles! I love them xD My only dislike is of course the mountains and the house, it looks just a smidge to dark to me :P

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
    Wow, Kaker.

Wow, Kaker, this is better than before (I saw this on GPS long time ago) however, as Watermelon said the mountains don't look nice.

Where do you get the Over Worlds from? They look nice. (In other words, "I want them!!")

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
    Hah thanks and yeah I know... :(
    And also I told you.
    Thanks for your comments, Nikeiphoros and Goodies, I appreciate it. :3

~Flandre

Last edited:

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Gee~ I Guess this is the first GBA Hack that has a HeartGold&SoulSilver Tiles... Good-work.. The Tiles are nice.. and the Mapping is awesome also.. By the way. Fix the mountain tile XD~ It's good... Honestly~

-Yasumin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back