• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Zium Team

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    Back on track!

INTRODUCTION:
    Hello all! Some of you know me from YouTube, I recommend you calling me by EBAfan, but I'm fine by EBA. Many of you haven't seen my hack, Pokemon Zium, in the Progressing Hacks section. If you haven't, please do. I have made this team thread because I do not have a wide-spread skill for hacking, all I can do is:
    Spoiler:

I need plenty of team members to get this hack going, so that's the reason why I have this posted. With only me making this hack, this game would be boring as hell.

NEEDED POSITIONS
    I won't necessarily need another Mapper, but since I'm not good at making towns, I need someone mapping the towns for me. I'll cover the Routes. So here are the needed positions:
    Spoiler:

If you would like to apply, please fill out this form:
    Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

My Stuff:
    Skills: Mapping, basic scripting, and some common sense to fix tiny bugs >.>;
    Past Experience: My hack? Lol?
    Contact Information: EBAfanReborn is my YouTube account. I don't recommend emailing me, since I barely check my email. You can email me to [email protected], or [email protected]. I don't recommend emailing to my Yahoo, since it's flooded with YouTube stuff... My MSN is [email protected], my AIM is IwazaruSmith, and my Skype is EBAfanReborn. Please apply! Thanks for ready, and good day to you all!

~EBAfan

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Skills:Scripting (basic, trainer, gym leader scripts is what I'm best), Mapping
    Proof of work:My hack
    Past experience: My hacks that failed, some team works.
    Contact information: PM or VM me

I wish to help.

Inferno-Ape

Nope.avi
    Years
  • Skills:Expert maping towns, Making house warps.
    Proof of work: I havent posted fifteen posts to post a link yet.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    hi, it's FESacredStones =D

i might join...

Skills:some scripting, basic mapping
    Proof of work:my hacks =D
    Past experience:YouTube
    Contact information:
    email, [email protected]
    or YouTube PM,
    AIM: RidgeC24
    @ FireEmblemTSS
    I won't be needing your help, sadly, but yeah... try making you're own hack?

@UltimaZelfier
    Remember, this is a Ruby hack.
    Can you do Rival Battle scripts? If you can, I'd be very pleased :D I'll accept you into my team.

@ Inferno-Ape
    I don't understand what you mean by house warps, but I do need someone who can make great towns. Can I see a picture ?

Inferno-Ape

Nope.avi
    Years
  • Never mind house warps, but I'm A new Member and it says I cant post Url's untill I get fifteen Posts. But I am very good at maping. I'll PM the link instead

PokeFreakBror

I never use this site.
    Years
  • Hey EBA if i remember corectly (if that's even spelled right) i was the spriter right? Well i can index sprites with any possible palette and even any palette by ourself. Also i have some very good sprites we (if i join) can use! also good with Ows.

Contact me at youtube at pokefreakbror (of course :P)
    Or just at my PC user

Don't know how to proof my work. Im working on a big hack right now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    Hey EBA if i remember corectly (if that's even spelled right) i was the spriter right? Well i can index sprites with any possible palette and even any palette by ourself. Also i have some very good sprites we (if i join) can use! also good with Ows.

Contact me at youtube at pokefreakbror (of course :P)
    Or just at my PC user

Don't know how to proof my work. Im working on a big hack right now.

Eh, I don't remember putting u as the spriter... But if you want to be a OW spriter, give me some stuff... unlz gba spriter thingys needed too, but i can insert D/p/pt stuff, etc.

Years
  • well il quess il help since im far away from my n00b days and am bored outa hell
    Skills: advanced scripting(can do movements flag give pokemon ect gym leaders trainers ect) and can moderate map
    Proof of work: scripting
    Spoiler:

Mapping
    Spoiler:

Past experience: My own hacks and helping friends
    Contact information: PM VM youtube:randomstudios3 [email protected] IM

PokeFreakBror

I never use this site.
    Years
  • Eh, I don't remember putting u as the spriter... But if you want to be a OW spriter, give me some stuff... unlz gba spriter thingys needed too, but i can insert D/p/pt stuff, etc.

I think it was at youtube but whatever. If you want a good palette send me a non-indexed sprite i'll add background color and index it so it has the palette and can be imported to unLZ.gba. I also have D/P/Pt girl ow sprites Only need some cycling, fishing, using HM and surfing sprites. Just ask for any sort of sprite and i'll try to make it. Find some of my sprites if needed here: https://pokefreakbror.webs.com/hackingsprites.htm

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    Hmmm the trainer sprites don't look shaded too correctly.

RandomStudios3, be my mapper. And my scriptor. I'll be the storyline maker, ideas, connection stuff, etc. But, atm, I am bored of hacking. So the hack isn't going to progress very quickly.

Years
  • Hmmm the trainer sprites don't look shaded too correctly.

RandomStudios3, be my mapper. And my scriptor. I'll be the storyline maker, ideas, connection stuff, etc. But, atm, I am bored of hacking. So the hack isn't going to progress very quickly.
    well thnx and btw when im bored of hakeing i make ray givve me a mapping or scripting challenge so mabey you can ask someone for a challenge

PokeFreakBror

I never use this site.
    Years
  • Hmmm the trainer sprites don't look shaded too correctly.

Correctly shaded whadya mean by that (not meant in a mean way)? But can i (including one of my friends which is not on PC) be the spriter?

Back