• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Zoisite/Sphene Version

Whad Should Starters Be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    hey im working on this project with kebasun and i did route 2 last night so i though i would like to post a screen:
    Pokemon Zoisite/Sphene Version

LCKay

A Hacker of the Future
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    Wow screens look great. I love the gym, pokecenter and the new route. Keep it going!

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Okay voting time is closed thw winers are 4.gen starters
    oh and here is something i've made now:P

Some Badges that are going to be in the game
    First one is Steal-Jeklono Badge
    Second is Normal-??? Badge
    Thirs is Fire- Vulcanori Badge

Guess where is that:P? Yeah its from shinnou(not fully completed map)
    Credits to TeamDiamond for PC tiles

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2008
    maping

could i help with the maping

one though i need the tiles that you are using

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I like the name, it's mysterious. Truthfully that is what made me click! I like the tiles, and the setting is really nice. I like the whole "stadium in chaos" intro. I wish you luck in all that you do!
    -Hiidoran

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years

There are the logos you wanted, I had one made out for Black Night Version, but I had to edit when I saw the change. The under-text looks a little off center to me though.

Anyway, good job so far on this. The screenshots all look great. I'll be checking in from time to time, this is definitely shaping up to be a good one.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    So Kebasun, r u going to make two versions of this game,like Pokemon Zoisite and Pokemon Sphene.

Yeah:P

There are the logos you wanted, I had one made out for Black Night Version, but I had to edit when I saw the change. The under-text looks a little off center to me though.

Anyway, good job so far on this. The screenshots all look great. I'll be checking in from time to time, this is definitely shaping up to be a good one.

Oh really tnx you for those. And sorry that you have t make a change in text.

And soon Screens Of Heroine

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    And Here is Heroin Overworld sprite Aloot of Credits to $_$ a.k.a Team Diamond

Meet Sphena

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back