• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon ????

what should the name be/ does it sound good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    pokemon a new begining

hey guys i bet none of you know me but i want to get populaur on here like time you see but i dont have a team I need help.pm me if you wish to join my team with your skill and like a screenshot of it.

i need basicly everything

i'm good at mapping

and ok at ow scripting etc basic stuff

Mappers
    mrpwnageisme
    ----------------

spriters
    happyfaceinc
    irely 777
    underdudex

scripters
    mrpwnageisme
    ----------

overworlders
    happyface inc
    ---------------

banner makers
    unlimited

beta tester
    allways open!

SIERCLY NEEDED TITLE FOR GAME
    DARKRI PICTURE SAYING POKEMON A NEW BEGGINING!

pokemon ????

THE STORY
    your a 19 year old teen. It's an quiet afternoon when suddenly a diglet pops up into your room, it pushes a pokeball towards you , you havent taken much thought in being a trainer but you decide to catch it and challenge your younger bro at the 8th gym in your town, for some reason the doors are locked and prof yang comes running towards you yelling omfg! get away you munchlax! kid get over here and kill it!
    and like she said you kill it. then she takes you back to here lab and explains the world of pokemon. now you start your advanture and uncover many pokemon like the legendary opiji it's kinda like rayquaza but bigger more scary looking darker and almost impossible to catch. The story takes place in vilker town one of the famous towns, it's famous for it's giant gold rush in 2894.

FEATURES

new region (kiro)
    new hero/ herine (heroine named ik hero named jak)
    new pokemon some d/p
    new tiles
    hack of fire red
    access to JOHTO, new story once you reach new bark town
    New maps
    once you beat e4 no long credits just the teams name!
    PROGRESS

1.0%

media
    busy getting screens up

Gyms/elite four

1st gym seth
    2nd gym mew3
    3rd gym wind
    4th gym lighthunger
    5th gym fatalmadness
    6th gym wallie
    7th gym kyle
    8th gym underdude

1st e4 jake
    2nd e4 irely777
    3rd e4 smiley
    4th e4 happy face inc

champion!!! me mrpwnage

ONCE YOU REACH JOHTO'S STORY

ok so basicly by now you've mADE team ktp (kill the pokemon)

disapear and your looking for ways to get to a new region luckLY you have an uncle that can smugale you in and get you a passport and geared up for the johtos gyms and elite four in this region you find yourself beaten up stolen pokemon etc now you have nothing so you vist new bark towns abandon lab where prof elm was murderd 16 years ago you find alot of pokeball labeled eperimental do not open but you acciedently open one and out comes a morphed pichu that takes a liking to you so guess what it's yours.this little thing is one of the strongest things youve ever came across and team STEAL wants it so now you start a whole different advinture.

ok peoples i got my power back and ready top hack once again!

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Hmmmm oh opiji....
    Im not that good at scratching ledgend pokemon...
    I might just do a half scratch half fusion..
    would that be good.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    You know what I think I have a sprite that Im not putting in my game that you can use (shuffles though scrapbox ideas) here we go (look on attachments)
    Is this good

Last edited:

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    WAIT FOR WHAT POKEMON SO I CAN PUT IT IN ND WHATS THE NAME

yeah just got it awsome put it on instead of latias

please read or help me in this hack

hey people not this is not a double post not a double post just info hello lol

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Well its from a mankey palete I didnt really think of any name for it so you can call it opiji
    Yeah dude you should put some screenies up and more stuff.....

Last edited:

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    ok my title screen im currntly working on but ill put it up

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Honestly, it looks kinda crappy, :( I hope to see some better screens though.

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    i said i;'m still working on getting tiles up so i havent posted and and i know now it looks crappy but as we all know you cant hack so you have no room to take

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    No need for flaming and no need for saying that I can't hack. Infact I can hack perfectly fine, even though I don't script, I get by just fine. And you have no right to say that I can't hack because you don't even know whether I do or don't. Sorry, but it is true.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Flaming is also known as insulting. And so far this is just going to start a flamewar, and I do not want to be a part of that, so I'm chosing to end this conversation with you.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Anyways back on to subject I dont think you want to use this but...
    I got another sprite I made but never used... its called AQUOS its a water electric type.
    it is used with a squirtle pallete... Oh it can also be a starter!
    well here it is use it if you want
    oh yeah here is a tutorial to help with the title screen: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=81214
    hope it helps!!!!!

Last edited:

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    *sigh* YOU NEED TO AT LEAST DO SOMETHING! you have to make some progress by yourself or no one is going to help or even look at this!
    learn to script and, map some towns and take some screens, then maybe people will deside to help you!

btw happy face those sprites are great!

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    I know how to script and my powers probably gonna be out for a week so yh i need some other people to do the work for that time, powers out cause of hurricane ike

Back